After life

There was nothing more rewarding in life then making it to a good place after death and luckily for you. You did.

You stood alone in the white room, it's blinding lights making it difficult for you to see much. All you knew was you were now dead, never to be seen again.

It was warm in the room you found yourself in, your hair fell perfectly onto your shoulders, your clothes fitted beautifully around your body. Everything about you in this moment was perfect.

You took a deep breath in, your lungs inhaling the fresh air that was peaceful around you. The whole situation seemed calming.

"Princess...is that you?" A voice called through the white light. It was the same voice that use to sing you to sleep when you were a little kid, the same voice that would read stories to you.

"Mum?" You asked nervously, not wanting to be filled with hope just for it to be smashed again.

It took you a minute to register the body infront of you, she stood tall. A beautiful dress wrapped around her, the same one you wore to the yule ball. Her hair pulled back into her signiture hairstyle. It really was your mum.

Your mother stood a few feet away from you, her arms open wide as you stared at her deeply.

As soon as your mind clicked you didn't hesitate to run the short distance that felt like Miles into her tight protective embrace, every part of your body against hers as you melted into her skin. Her warm touch making you sob a little as she held your head close against her chest. You really did miss her.

As you held onto her for dear life, scared that if you let go she'd leave again the two of you sank to the floor. Your mother's dress fell around you as she sat upon her knees, you in her arms just like when you were younger.

"It's okay I'm here now." She whispered.

"I missed you so much."

"Did you really think I ever left you?" She asked quietly. Her eyes staring down at yours. You let her softly wipe away the tears in your cheeks as she smiled at you sweetly just like you use to smile at everyone else.
"I was always with you. Watching over you. In here." She continued, poking her finger into your heart. You laughed slightly, still crying as you observed your mother. It had been way too long.

"I watched you die."

"We needed you to hate him darling."

"I know... I just wish there was a way we could of done this without dying."

"We were a losing game..." Your mother whispered.

You felt two hands grab your waist, picking you up off the floor they began to tickle you violently, causing your to thrash around laughing like a little kid again. You stepped back onto the persons feet to hear them yell in pain playfully.
You spun around to see Fred standing tall behind you, his massive smile only half the size as he quickly hugged you.

"I'm so sorry you're here." He whispered.

"You too."

"How's Georgy." He asked quietly.

"He'll get through it." You replied honestly. You knew George was strong.
"He got me through it." You whispered.

"We saw." A voice called through the whiteness again. This time lupin appeared with Snape and tonks by his side.

"We saw everything." Tonks continued.

"I'm proud of you." Snape said in his monotone voice. You could feel the tears streaming down your face again, you wanted to hug him but you knew he didn't appreciate that.
"Fine. Come here." He said as if he could read your mind. You didn't think twice before you took him in for a tight hug, it felt like forever since you'd seen him. You never got to say goodbye.

"I hope you didn't forget me." Cedric laughed. His innocent face inches from yours as you turned to see him, he was the first friend you ever lost. You could still remember the pain you felt alone on the astronomy tower the night he died.

"You're such a dick!" You laughed punching his chest.

"For dying? Sorry I didn't plan it." He replied playfully.

"You were meant to be my best friend and you died!" You laughed again.

"God remind me not to die on her again." Cedric said turning to look at Snape and your mother.

"Agreed." They both said laughing a little.

"You don't know how much I've missed you all."

"We know. We've been waiting for you." Your mother replied calmly. You really did miss the way she made every situation easy and free.

"I love you guys."

"Not as much as you love draco." Cedric laughed.

"Well obviously. I love him more than anything." You replied truthfully.

"Alright Mrs malfoy we get it." Fred joked.

"I just wish he was here to see how proud we all are of the two of you." Your mother
Continued.

"I just wish he could know how much I love him." You said slowly before sitting down on the floor, your eyes watching draco live his life down below. All you could do was observe him and just hope he knew, hope he understood why.

You just hoped he knew how much you love- loved him.

As you stood for the final time, you stared down at the young heartbroken boy. Your eyes flickered from him to your mother as she stood with her arm stretched out infront of her. It took you a minute to catch your breath again as you stepped back from watching draco, taking your mother's hand in your much more shaky one. The same hand malfoys ring sat upon.

You held onto your mum's fingers  with everything in you as she began to lead you away, into the light along with everyone else you had ever lost.

This really was the end.