Twenty three

Four o'clock rolled around as you stood patiently outside where harry had told you to wait. You watched as people came and went. You stood hidden in an arch way as Potter finally strolled down the hall.

"Ready?" He said smiling brightly. You nodded before following him around a random corner. He stood by an empty wall as you watched a door take form. You'd heard about this room but you didn't actually know it exsisted.

You stepped back as harry opened the door walking in. You quickly followed to see everyone you knew inside waiting patiently.

Fred and George stood off by a mirror with luna and neville while hermione and Ron bickered towards the front by the door you had just walked through. Their eyes all attaching to yours as you stood awkwardly behind harry.

"What she doing here?" Ron asked harry.

"It's okay Ron. We can trust her." He said Standing up straight.

"About bloody time. I've told you this for ages!" Ron exclaimed before grabbing you in a tight hug.

"Yeah. So have we harry. Me and Fred told you we should of invited her weeks ago!" George laughed.

"Yeah!" Fred jumped in. You stood a bit in shock at everyone's reactions to you. Luna embraced you quickly whispering.

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't like lying to you."

"It's okay" You replied before pulling away.

"I understand why you guys didn't tell me."

"Harry and his masculinity." Hermione laughed shoving him a little.

"Yeah yeah." He sighed before gathering everyone else in the room. You saw cho standing off to the side alone, you began making your way over to her as harry explained what they were doing today.

"Y/n?" She said a little suprised.

"Hey..." You whispered, not wanting to disturb Harry's speech.

"I'm sorry about cedirc" You both said in unison. Cho laughed as you stood a bit flustered, she quickly took you in for a hug as you smiled over her shoulder. Cho was a good girl, she didn't deserve to lose her first boyfriend that way.

"Thank you." She whispered before turning back to harry.

"Okay so we're going to summon our patronus today. It's going to be difficult but we can do this okay!" Everyone agreed as they began to split up into group. You wondered over to Fred and George as they began to try and summon theirs.

"Happier memories boys!" Harry shouted over to them. You stood back as George finally managed to summon his. A small magpie flew above your head as you quickly ducked down. Fred quickly tired again summoning the same bird as George. They smiled at each other brightly before turning to you.

"Alright then, your turn." They laughed.

You stood back a little flustered at what to think about. Every happy memory you seemed to have was covered in a sheet of tragedy, your mother was covered in her death, cedric also. You felt yourself grow sadder trying to think of one good thing.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked grabbing your hand. He squeezed it tightly. "I know how it feels, To have all your memories tainted." He whispered releasing your hand.

"Close your eyes" You did as he instructed. His hand grabbing yours again but this time to position your wand. "Okay now think. Think of something that makes your heart stop, something that leaves you breathless. " His voice confident."Think about draco..." He whispered so no one could hear.