035

! chapter thirty-five !

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

"OKAY," HARRY BREATHED, CASTING a glance around the room. Everyone was crowded together now, staring at the twins expectingly. Haven was surprised anyone was even paying attention to her, after all, she was used to being in Harry's shadow. She guessed she'd finally managed to escape that fate by leading the rebellion. "There's something we need to find. Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who."

"Right," Neville nodded his head, crossing his arms as he glanced over to the brunette. "What is it?"

"We don't know," Harry admitted, and Haven cocked a brow at him.

"Where is it?"

"We don't know that either. I realize that's not much to go on."

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus pointed out from the front of the group.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw," Harry informed them. "Um, it'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone any ideas?"

"It could be Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem," Haven suggested with a shrug. "But the word lost is in the name for a reason. There isn't a person alive who has seen it in centuries."

"Excuse me," Ron cut in. "Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?"

"It's a sort of crown," Cho answered from the crowd. "Like a tiara."

Before anyone got the chance to respond, the sound of the door sliding open echoed throughout the room, and in walked Malory and Ginny, both girls froze once they took sight of the familiar faces. A grin stretched out across Malory's lips, one Haven hadn't seen her wear in months, before she broke out into a jog and flung herself at Harry. Ginny, however, continued to stand there, her face pale as she stared in front of her.

"Ginny?" Haven questioned. "What's happened?"

"Snape knows. He knows Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade. He's more pissed now than he was before."

Harry swallowed thickly, sharing a look with Haven who hesitated, before nodding. Harry glanced back out to the rest of the seventh years. "Good thing I have an idea."

─── ∙ ~ ✩ ~ ∙ ───

After being marched down to the Dining Hall, they all stood in formation. Instead of it being just the seventh years this time, it was the entire school. Snape quickly made his way to the front, and Haven suppressed a shiver once he made eye contact with her. She never wanted to go through that type of pain again. She didn't think she'd be able to handle it. Luckily, it seemed that Lucius had returned home once more. The blonde man only visited Hogwarts every week or so, giving the headmaster updates about what Haven assumed was how the other Death Eaters were doing. Her heart was strung with a tinge of pain as she thought about Draco. He must've been terrified.