Chapter 1

I'm falling?

Why in the damn fuck am I falling from the fucken sky.

Wasn't this all just dream?

I need to go back in time to think about what has happened to have me lead to where I'm at.

Back at home

I had finally finished my homework at 2 am. 2 in the freaking morning. I hate it here.

I ran upstairs and immediately launched myself on my bed with only one thought. Sleep.
I didn't even bother to change since I was already wearing clothes that were "comfortable enough". It took me like 30 seconds to find a suitable position to satisfy my body which then led me to fall into a deep sleep in 5 seconds flat.

I seemed to have opened my eyes in my dream and felt as if I was floating through the galaxy. It was quite dark other than the mini stars... at least I think they're stars, in the seemingly never-ending abyss of darkness. It was oddly calming so i just savored the moment. I decided to move my body so I can stand and when I faced the direction I was floating towards, I saw a glimmer of light which gradually got bigger the closer I came.

Approximately 1 foot away from it, I realized how ginormous this "glimmer of light" had become. It was utterly blinding and I couldn't see what went beyond that shine. It stood at around 10x as tall as me, me being barely able to see the top. Looking into the light, I notice something coming towards from within. When it finally reaches in front of me, I then realize its a book.

It seems to be as if it was brand new, untouched by anyone but me. When I went to grab it, it opened within my palms and words started appearing on the page it landed to. This all felt so real to me it was though I wasn't dreaming. When the words seemed to have finished appearing I decided to read it.

"Within this book lies your deepest desire.
If you wish to pursue this so called desire,
You must empty your mind and solely think about what you wish to happen.
When your thoughts are in order,
Turn the page to where your adventure awaits."

What. The. Fuck...?

What does it mean by my deepest desire. A small chuckle escaped through my mouth as I think on how odd this dream is becoming. My dreams have never been this detailed. They have never felt this realistic which is making me question whether I'm truly dreaming or not.

Of course I'm dreaming. What kind of question is that.

I focus back at the "so called task" at hand and start thinking on what I desire.

Hmmm... what do I want during this predicament I'm in.

I mean lately I've been watching anime and I truly admire all the characters in this certain one I've binged.

My Hero Academia. That's the anime.

It was so well written and the songs fucken slap in that damn show. I've grown attached to them and I truly wished they were real. Hell, I even made an original character as if I were in there with them. I made it look like me so I wouldn't go through the trouble of thinking about how the appearance would be. Too much effort... Anyways, what was my quirk again?

Ah yes. Demonic Blast is my quirk. Heh.

Pretty badass if I say so myself. That idea came to my head after all the anger I would hold in and wish I could only release it and explode on someone who dares to get on my nerves. I'm not the type that would just go looking for trouble, but if someone comes for me for the heck of it, i'm not just gonna stand by and take it like a coward.

If only I was in their univer- holy shit what the fuck?

Bright red lights distracted my elongated thoughts as I peered down to see why the sudden color was being shown so brightly. I gasped as I then realized that it was me.

I was the shining red light.

Now who the fuck decided to make me look like Rudolphs shiny red nose. It ain't even Christmas yet.

I snickered at my own remark cuz I got to hand it to me, that was pretty damn good.

I finally put my focus on what was in front of me and went back to those words on the page.

Screw it.. Ima turn the page.

I grabbed the page with my fingers, delicately trying not to damage this pristine looking book. As it finally completely turned to the next page I was left in confusion due to the fact that the page that was just flipped was empty. Huh? My thoughts would only last a second as the red glow that was surrounding me shot out from my body and into the bright light at where I was facing.

I tried to shade my eyes using my hand when suddenly I was pushed into the light.

Now that I have come to accept the past events that have occurred, I will now focus on what is currently happening.

Ah yes, I'm currently falling...

Shit.

To Be Continued