Nine - Thalia

I made my way up to my dorm and I found myself smiling quite a bit. Malfoy could be sweet when he wanted to. I felt so giddy. Until I walked into the dorm. "Zabini? What are you doing here?" I asked noticing Him sitting on Pansy's bed. "Pansy gave me her key to stop by and grab some of her things. You've been alone here for a while now haven't you." He pointed out. "Well yea, Pansy spends her time with the boys from Durmstang." I explained grabbing my Pj's and making my way to the bathroom. I was about to close the door when Zabini stopped me with his foot. "Just change out here." He said. "You should leave Zabini. Now." I snapped slamming the door. I didn't care if it hit his fingers or not.

~

I didn't leave the bathroom at all that night. I just sat on the floor and carefully watched the door. Making sure he didn't try to come in. I sat there most of the next day as well. I had no idea if he was still there or not until I heard a knock on the door. "Thalia?" My uncle called from the other side. I immediately opened the door. "Uncle Albus." I cried throwing my arms around him. I quickly examined the room before turning back to him. "Why are you here?" I asked.

We were making our way to mcgonagalls classroom. "We need your help with the next task." He explained slowly. "It's tomorrow, and we need you to tell us who each of the champions would value the most." He said extremely quiet as he opened the door and led me into the classroom. "Why would you need to know that?" I asked. "Don't worry about that Mrs. Dumbledore. Just focus on giving us answers." Professor Snape said as we entered the room.

"Right. Well Granger and Krum went to the Ball together and uh, fleurs sister is here. OH! And Cedric is dating Cho." I said excitedly. "And potter..." Snape asked slowly. "Uhm, Ron, Ron's his best friend." I said hesitantly. "Very well. That'll do." My uncle said giving me a smile. I nodded and made my way out the door.

As I was walking out I ran into someone. "Oh, hi Thalia." I looked up to see Cedric smiling down at me. "Cedric! Hi!" I said surprised. "We need to stop meeting like this." he laughed. I nodded. and we started walking towards the great hall together. "How are you?" He asked me. "Better than I was." I replied slowly. "What's wrong?" He asked suddenly concerned. "It's nothing." I said quietly. "Of course it's something Thalia." He said stopping us in the hall. "Just, Pansy is my roommate and she's hooked up with one of the boys from durmstang." I explained carefully. "She gave Zabini her key so he could bring her some things but he's been real creepy. Being in our room late at night." I finished quickly.

"Thalia he can't do that. That's against the rules. You need someone in that room with you." He told me angrily. "That's the problem. I don't have any other friends Cedric." I said quietly. He put his hands on his head, he seemed to be thinking. "You two fancy each other now then?" Someone asked from behind us, I turned to see Malfoy standing at the end of the hall.

"What no, he has a girlfriend." I said back to him. "But you don't have a boyfriend." Malfoy pointed out as he began walking away. "Ignore him." Cedric said, glaring at Malfoy as he walked away. "I suggest you sleep in the common room tonight. Wake up before everyone else does. It'll be safer." Cedric decided. I agreed with his theory since the others might actually hear if anything did happen. "Okay thank you." I said quietly. "I have to go but please check in with me tomorrow morning." He said grabbing my hand before he walked away.

I then made my way into the great hall and walked straight to the end of the table like I always did. I was sitting there quietly when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked over to see Harry. "Hey, Thalia." He said quietly. "Hey. I replied. "Thanks for the note." He said giving me a small smile. "No problem."

"Listen, about what happened at the Ball, I was judging you or anything I was just surprised that's all." He explained slowly. "I should've known you couldn't of walked out of that explosion without any marks." He said with a small and awkward laugh. "It's really alright Harry, I just don't like to talk about them." I said quietly. "Thalia I need to talk with you for just a moment." Malfoy suddenly said sitting down across from me and Harry. I looked over and quickly noticed the look of disgust Harry gave me as he was getting up. He left fairly quick.

"What do you want Malfoy?" I asked in a rude voice. "Just wondering, Cedric, Potter and Zabini? That's a lot of boys." He teased. "I already told you Cedric had a girlfriend and what do you mean Zabini, we rarely ever speak." I sneered. "That's not what he said about last night." Malfoy laughed.

I suddenly felt extremely angry. I stood and immediately made my way over to where Zabini was standing with Crabbe and another Slytherin girl. I shoved him hard. "What the hell is wrong with you." I yelled. "First you come in my room and act like a creep and then you lie about it you ass." I screamed. Hitting him a few more times. "Oh shut up, Thalia, we both know you came at me. Although your body isn't the nicest thing to look at with all those scars." He snapped shoving me away from him. I felt everything crash around me. Everyone was laughing. I could hardly breathe. How did he know about the scars. I thought I stayed in the bathroom. Did I fall asleep? I suddenly felt like I was going to faint, until I heard someone yelling and a loud crack.