Sixty seven - Thalia

I Woke up in my bed. The book I had been reading the night before was laying on my face. I lifted it up before slowly closing it and placing it on my nightstand. I was about to swing out of my bed when the door opened and my dad came in. My heart stopped. "hey sweetheart, how did you sleep?" He asked. I shrugged, trying to act normal.

"Dad? You'd be honest with me right?" I asked. He came and sat beside me and put an arm around my shoulders. "Do you blame me? For your deaths?" He looked down at me. "No. It was part of your journey. You're doing amazing by the way. We raised a very powerful girl."

I smiled a bit. "I wish you could meet Draco." I whispered. I had spent my whole life imagining how my parents would react to me meeting someone that I cared for this much. My whole life revolved around Draco now. "He's been treating my girl amazing so far." Someone else announced, entering they room.

I looked up to see my mom standing there with a smile on her face. I really loved being with them, but it wasn't where i was meant to be right now. "I want to go back." I said quietly. My mom pursed her lips. "are you sure? You can be with us he-."

"Ariana, we promised not to influence her decision." My father said. He then looked over to me. "I have something for you." He whispered. I watched him reach into his pocket and pull out a piece of parchment. "Your uncle write this, after things went wrong." My father explained.

"It'll bring back your gorgeous eyes." My mother cut in. My heart stopped. "So I could go back." I realized. "And you'll have one last chance to spare."

I thought about it for a moment. "could I give it to someone else?" I asked. My mother gave me a confused look. "I'm not sure." She admitted. "But, I can try?"

My father nodded. "you can try."

~

After I watched my parents fade away from me for the last time. I woke up to the cold. I felt uncomfortable and sore. I weakly pushed myself up and looked around. There wasn't anyone except I jumped when a bloody body appeared behind me. All I saw was the strand of long blonde hair. "Lucius." I realized.

There was nobody else lying dead on the ground, which was good enough news from where I stood. I forced myself to my feet and found my wand on the floor not to far from where I was lying. I started making my way towards the school.

I quietly made my way down the hall. I made sure to keep my wand out in case I needed to deflect any other spells. I needed to save my last chance for Emily. I was about to turn and run down what looked like an empty hall but I froze when I saw Cedric and Draco standing at the end. I wanted him to know I was okay, but he needed to focus right now.

The great hall was right across from where they were standing. If I was quiet I could do it. I slowly made my way towards the great hall but as I came into view, Hermione, who standing across the hall, started looking right at me. I panicked slightly and looked back at Draco. He didn't notice me but Cedric had. I looked back over to Hermione and brought my finger to my lips before waving Cedric over to me. He slowly backed away from Draco and we quickly made our way into the hall.

"where is she?" I whispered to Cedric. He looked at me for a second before pulling me into his arms. "how many times are you going to cheat death?" He asked. "this is the last time." I promised. "now where is Emily?"

Cedric pointed to the left corner of the room. We quickly ran over to her and I knelt down beside her. Cedric sat behind her and pulled her head onto his lap. "will this work?" He asked. I shrugged. "I have no idea."

I took Emily's hand and closed my eyes.

~

I could see her sitting in the corner. We were in Draco's cave. I made my way over to her and sat beside her. She tilted her head to the side and smiled. "welcome to where i spend the rest of forever." She joked. "I don't mind it though. I love this cave." she whispered to me.

"just visiting?" She asked. "Harry was here for a little but he left." I felt relieved to know that Harry was okay. "I was actually thinking I'd take you back with me?" I said. Emily looked down at her bruised hands, but she didn't say anything.

"Draco would be upset if you didn't come with me. He's very excited to have you marry Cedric." I reminded her . "He hates Cedric." Emily sighed. "He only wants you to be happy. Come with me!" I demanded.

~

I woke up with my hand still entwined with Emily's. She was hugging Cedric but didn't let go of my hand. I slipped it out of her grasp so they could have some time together. I needed to find Voldemort. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to apparate closer to the entrance of the school.

I felt dizzy but was steadied by a pair of arms wrapping around me. "my god I hate you." Ron whispered in my ear. I laughed and hugged him back. "sorry." I whispered. "have you guys dealt with the snake yet?" I heard Cedric ask as he came up behind me.

Hermione held up the sword. "we'll take care of it." She promised. We heard a crash come from outside and I ran out the door too see Harry and Voldemort both lying on the ground. I looked back at the others. "kill the fucking snake." I Shouted before pulling my wand out and running to help Harry.