Sixty - Draco

I woke up from a loud noise. The sun was just barely coming up. I looked beside me to see Thalia still sleeping peacefully. Her bare shoulder was illuminated from the suns light. I waited a few moments. Before hearing a voice. "This place is... quaint." Someone said from downstairs. I frowned. Cedric.

I carefully got up and slid on a pair of sweatpants. I glanced back at Thalia. The blanket was barely covering her. I was so tempted to run back to her and re live the events that had taken place a few hours ago, but I forced myself to head down the stairs.

When I walked down I was greeted by my five friends. They all looked tired and weak. "Welcome back." I said as I made my way down the steps. Emily's face lit up when she saw me. She threw her arms around me. "I'm so glad you're okay." She whispered.

I hugged her back quickly before greeting the others. "I figured you guys were going to arrive sooner." I replied while leaning against the railing at the bottom of the stairs. "We got another Horcrux. Helga Hufflepuff's cup." Harry explained quickly. I knew the name well.

"That was in your moms vault." I recalled. Emily nodded. "And Hermione did a brilliant job pretending to be her. Only problem is, now Voldemort knows we're destroying Horcrux's."

I couldn't think of anything else to say but i noticed a sudden look on Weasley's face. He was staring at something behind me. I turned to see Thalia, standing in nothing but one of my shirts. She looked incredibly sexy, but I couldn't help but feel angry."Hi." She said sheepishly. "Thalia, go put some clothes on." I snapped under my breath.

"Keep your eyes on the ground Weasley." I growled at Ron who wouldn't stop staring. He immediately averted his gaze. I noticed my cousin glancing between us when sudden realization dawned on her. "Oh my god. Draco, did you gu-."

"Not another word Lestrange." I snapped while giving her a death glare. She giggled softly. "I'm going back to bed." I sighed while heading up the stairs. "What about us?" Ron called after me. "Figure it out." I replied.

I opened the door to my room to see Thalia tearing off my shirt. She really was wearing absolutely nothing underneath. I closed the door quietly and made my way over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed a few kisses on her neck while I allowed my hands to trail across her body.

"You're so protective." She whispered. I rolled my eyes before moving away from her and climbing back into bed. "He shouldn't of looked at you like that." I shrugged. "I'm just too hot." She teased while climbing in beside me.

"I know."

~

I didn't sleep much. Thalia was breathing evenly beside me. I finally had her back, but if Voldemort knew, we wouldn't be able to stay away much longer. There will be a war and soon.

I threw the blanket off of me after deciding that I wouldn't be sleeping anymore. I didn't bother putting on a shirt. I made my way out of the room and down the stairs quickly. My wand was safely tucked away in my pocket, But, I pulled it out to navigate outside in the dark.

By now I knew where each rock was and the shape of them. I no longer had to carefully examine them before taking a step. Just as I was about to enter the cave I noticed a small light coming from the inside. I smiled and tucked my wand away before entering.

"Hey." I whispered to Emily while coming to sit beside her. "Hey, couldn't sleep?" She asked. I shook my head. "Do you think we'll die?" She asked me. I looked straight ahead. This wasn't a question I really wanted to think about.

"I don't know." I whispered. "I don't want to loose Cedric." She said quietly. I could tell she was crying now, I could hear sniffles. I took her hand slowly and took a deep breath before I spoke. "You and Cedric deserve each other Emily. You guys are good people. I won't let anything happen to either of you." I whispered.

I felt her squeeze my hand. "I'm glad we got to do this one last time." She said. I allowed her to lay her head on my shoulder. I started to drift off while looking at my art work that covered the wall. I was so used to falling asleep in this position with her.

~

I woke up the next morning to our names being called. I shook Emily carefully to wake her. I watched her rub her eyes before I stood and poked my head out of the cave. Everyone was standing on the beach, looking around and calling for us.

"Shit." I whispered. "Just go out Draco." Emily groaned about to walk by me. "No. I don't want them to know about this place." I snapped. She gave me a confused look before turning around. "What do we just wait until they disappear?" Emily asked. I nodded.

I could see Thalia glancing around worried. I hesitated for another moment before stepping out of the cave. "Draco?" Harry called out almost immediately. I watched Thalia glance up and all the worry left her face. I turned and held out my hand for Emily, she wasn't as skilled at getting across the rocks.

When my feet hit the sand I felt Thalia's arms immediately go around my neck. "Don't do that again." She whispered to me before backing away. I nodded before refocusing on the others. "We're going to Hogwarts. Today." Harry announced.

Everyone included myself, was absolutely shocked. "That's a suicide mission." Cedric whispered. Everyone started to agree but I could see that there was something Harry wasn't telling us. "Is there a horcrux there?" I asked him.

He nervously stared at the ground for a moment before looking back up. "I know Nagini, his snake, is one. I just feel like Hogwarts is the place to be." He whispered. I looked over at Thalia who was clearly thinking hard when something flashed across her eye.

"Ravenclaw." She whispered before turning and running into the house. "What did she say?" Harry asked me. I was about to reply when she came running out of the house. "Everyone join hands." She demanded.

We all listened. I took hers and Hermione's. "We're going to Hogwarts. We can't apparate in but we can apparate to hogsmeade, but be ready to run. We're all wanted right now." She explained quickly. She was right. A reward would be given for anyone that could find us.

"Ready?" Harry whispered. "Set." Thalia nodded. I took a deep breath. "Go."