Twenty six - Draco

I was laying on my bed examining the ceiling on the small room. Thalia's was just at the end of the hall, I was debating just sneaking in with her at night but I wasn't sure if that was really possible. I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

I smiled to myself, it had to be Thalia. "Come in!" I called. I watched the door as it slowly opened and Granger made her way into my room. "What are you doing here." I snapped sitting up. She came over and sat next to me on my bed. "I just wanted to talk to you about the other night." She said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's done Granger. We hooked up. Big deal. I was upset and you were around." She gave me a hurt look. "Okay we didn't hook up, we kissed and it was way more than that." She whispered. "Seriously granger, forget about it." I said getting up and leaving the room.

As soon as I turned down the next hall I saw Thalia walking towards me. "Draco! I was just about to come find you, it's time to eat." She called out. I gave her a small smile and ran over to her. "Mrs. Weasley is a great cook."

We made our way to the dinning room where all the Weasleys, Sirius and Potter were sitting. I carefully took a spot next to Thalia and granger joined shortly after us sitting on the other side of us. "I gave you each just a tad bit of wine To celebrate Arthur's recovery." Sirius announced holding up his glass.

Everyone did the same although I decided drinking wasn't a great idea. I watch Thalia down her glass like it was nothing. I was just starting to eat when Ginny made her way over, whispered something in Thalia's ear and then handed Thalia he full glass of wine. "You shouldn't drink that." I told her. She stuck her tongue out at me and started to chug it just like she did with the one before.

"Thalia, you'll get sick." I whispered in her ear. "I'm fine Malfoy. I've had wine before, it's not that strong." She snapped back. I decided that there was no point in arguing with her so I angrily turned back to my food. Thalia decided to stay with Harry and Ron while I made my way back up to my room.

I was working on a drawing when I heard banging on my door. "Dracooooooooo." I heard Thalia yell like an idiot. I walked open to the door and opened it quickly. She immediately threw her arms around my neck and smashed her lips onto mine. I was unable to help myself so I kissed her back for a while before pushing her off of me.

I closed the door quickly before turning back to face her. "You're drunk Thalia." I snapped. "No I'm not. I had 2 and a half cups. That's like none." She said smacking me slightly. "Thalia, you need water or something." I said turning to head out of the room. "No, Draco. Stay." She side in a flirty voice. I couldn't help myself from turning back to her.

"You look great." I whispered putting my hands on her hips and pulling her towards me. She laughed slightly before putting her lips on mine again. We started making our way toward the bed only letting go so that she could push me onto the bed and climb on top.

I bit my lip when I saw the way she looked on top of me like that. She started kissing me again before moving backwards about to take off her shirt. "Thalia don't do that." I whispered pulling her shirt back down. "You're not thinking straight." I told her. She gave me a disappointed look before trying to kiss me again.

I grabbed her hips and flipped her over so that I was on top. "Not now Thalia. When you're thinking." I whispered to her before getting up. She stood angrily. "Fine." She snapped before starting to walk away. I was about to call after her when she tripped and fell over. I made my way over to her quickly and tried to help her up when I noticed her starting to cry. "Why don't you fuck Hermione then Malfoy." She snapped throwing something at me before running out and slamming the door.

I looked at the ground to see a bracelet. Hermione's bracelet. The one that she always wore. I picked up before chucking it across the room in frustration. "Thalia wait!" I yelled. I made my way to the hall to see everyone standing outside of their rooms watching everything unfold.

I ignored them before continuing to Thalia's room. I threw the door open to see her in potters arms. He was rubbing her back slowly. "You should leave Malfoy. You've done enough tonight." He snapped. "Nothing happened. I'd never touch any other girl." I replied, trying to convince Potter to let me near her. That's when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see Weasley there. "She saw Hermione in your room earlier. Just give her space." He whispered in my ear. I looked back over at her in potters arms. "She still likes him." I said quietly. I looked back at Ron who gave me a sad look.

I turned and began heading down the stairs. "Malfoy where are you going?!" Granger called after me. "I'm leaving." I yelled back. I quickly made my way to the front door and threw in open. I would hurt every single person in the house just to hold her again. But she would hate me for it. So I left.

I wasn't sure if I would go home or find somewhere else to stay. But I wasn't coming back. I made things worse for her. I should've never kissed her. I should've never gotten close to her. I should've never read to her that night in the common room.