Sixty six - Draco

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, I ran to him. I was casting every single spell I knew. He killed his own wife, to prove a point? Just as I was about to reach him, someone grabbed me and pulled me back. I watched as my dad flipped Thalia's body over with his foot and I collapsed.

Her eyes Had turned a dark Grey. Everything about her was different like she really was gone. "now! We need some new members, anyone that chooses to continue to fight for nothing, dies." The dark lord called out. I wiped some of the tears that had gone down my face and I stood. "excellent choice Draco." The dark lord remarked as I made my way over to him.

He held his arms out and pulled me into a hug. I didn't hug him back. Instead, I carefully pulled out my wand and lifted it slightly so that it was faced at my father. "sectumsempra." I whispered quietly. I watched his body fall to the ground. Voldemort didn't notice until the other deatheaters started gasping and my father was choking on his own blood.

As soon as he swung around to examine the damage I just caused, I slowly backed away. "what have you done!" He Screamed at me. I didn't understand his anger until I saw Harry flip oddly out of Hagrid's arms. He winked at me and I threw him my my wand without hesitation before turning and running back to the others.

Cedric, Ron and Hermione shared a look with me before we all split up. Before Harry could do anything, we would need to kill the snake. I took one last look at Thalia, lying on the ground and my father, not far behind her. She wouldn't die for nothing.

Hermione threw me a fang looking thing. I gave her a confused look and she motioned to Nagini. I'd need this to kill it. As soon as voldemort disappeared with his pet we all split up. I found myself running through the school with Cedric.

"She can come back, can't she?" Cedric called to me as we ran. "I don't think so." I replied. My heart was racing as I said that. She wasn't coming back again. I had run out of chances to be with her.

We stopped when we came to a corner and I carefully looked around. The snake was there and Voldemort wasn't with him. I looked back at Cedric and motioned towards the snake. We quietly snuck around the corner and followed. As Nagini rounded another corner, I looked up to see Hermione and Ron, also following the creature.

She looked at me for a moment before suddenly looking passed me. Her face was riddled with confusion. I looked behind me. I didn't see anything. When I looked back towards Hermione, her and Ron disappeared.

I shook off everything that just happened and ran around the corner. The snake was gone. It took me a moment to realize it, but so was Cedric. I ran back down the hall we had just come from. There was nothing.

"malfoy!" I turned to see Harry running towards me. When he reached me he started pulling me along with him. I looked behind us to see Voldemort and his snake. I didn't fight against Harry dragging me anymore. I started running with him. "we can split up ahead!" I called to him. "Voldemort won't let you get away, the snake will come for me." I explained while holding up the fang.

Harry nodded before turning left towards the astronomy tower and I took a sharp turn right. I looked behind me and sure enough, Nagini was following me. I started to run down the stairs, at the bottom, Ron and Hermione. Ron had a sword in his hand and all his attention was focused on the snake.

I needed to think quickly. Seeing as my only option was to jump and roll down the stairs while Ron took care of my slimy friend, I quickly mapped out where I wanted to land and took a deep breath before launching myself over Ron and Hermione.

I landed on my back and immediately started coughing. "fuck me." I whispered under my breath.

"I really didn't expect you to do that." Someone laughed from above me. When my eyes finally focused, standing above me was Emily and Cedric. I immediately sat up. "I'm dead." I whispered. "Ron doesn't know how to use a sword and he cut me in half."

"I did not!" Ron snapped while coming in front of me. "so we all died?" I asked. Emily knelt down in front of me. "its a really long story but right now Thalia is dueling Voldemort outside and I think she could use your help."

I glared at her for a second before standing up and running outside.