Forty five - Thalia

"You remember Malfoy?" Harry asked with a smile. "Oh well yea, I remember him too. But, I remember something else, Harry, can I talk to you, in private?" I asked him. He looked at the others before nodding slowly. It hadn't taken me long to realize I was at the burrow, so I immediately led him to Ginnys room.

"Where's Hedwig?" I asked when we entered. He gave me a sad look. I realized what he meant and decided not to press further. "Listen Harry, on October 31st 1951, my parents were killed." He gave me a confused look. "You'd be well over 60 years old if that was the case." He whispered.

"I know." I replied. At this point I could see the confusion on his face. I reached under Ginny's bed and found the package i had kept under. "What's that?" He asked slowly. "I've been carrying this around since 4th year but I didn't remember why, until now."

I handed it to him and watched him open it slowly. "A book." He whispered. "Open it." I said slowly. He did as he was told. The pages were scrawled with notes. Each were signed by one of his parents. "What is this Thalia?" He asked. I could hear his voice staring to falter. "The night my parents died, I had a vision. Not from you but from someone who knew what was happening, someone I'm connected to in some way."

"I saw your parents die, but it didn't happen like it was meant to happen. Voldemort changed something." I whispered to him and he carefully flipped each page. "He was so terrified of them because together they were extremely powerful together." Harry stared at me for a moment before he understood what I meant. "Soulmates. But I was told that could never happen." He said.

"It's rare but it does happen every few thousand years." I explained. "Your parents were killed before you were ever born. I could've come back and let it happen and then stop Voldemort later on, but, you were needed for many other things. So I warned Professor Snape." I whispered.

"I first asked to be sent 5 months before you were born. I warned Snape, who then had Dumbledore put you into hiding. After, Snape helped me brew a potion which would let me travel again. I couldn't choose the date or time. I simply asked it to take me to when I would be needed the most. But I wouldn't remember anything. I would think my parents had just passed, it would be as if I belonged in your time."

Realization completely dawned on his face. "So you're here to make sure I do what I'm meant to do." He whispered. "Exactly. I don't know the full story of course, and there's still lots I need to remember. But for now, this is a start."

"Wait so you're old?" He said. I punched him on the arm. "Not exactly." I laughed.

~

I woke up early the next morning to absolute chaos. I walked down the stairs in my pyjamas to see George leaning against the counter. "What's that in your ear?" I asked slowly. I made my way towards him. I could see the blue stick poking out. "A toothbrush." He smirked.

"I lost an ear yesterday, it was quite interesting. We have a wedding to get to, you might want to get dressed." He whispered to me. He walked away and it took me a moment to realize what he meant. "Who's wedding?" I asked out loud. "Would be mine." Someone said from behind me. I turned to see a fairly familiar face, only older and with a few scars. "Bill?"

"So you've heard of me?" He asked. I simply nodded. He wouldn't remember me at all, he was far too young. But I'll never forget the day at Olivanders when a little red headed boy ran up to me and asked for my help picking out the coolest looking wands for him to try. I had only been there to collect one myself since my old wand didn't travel with me.

"Congratulations." I whispered before turning and making my way out of the room. When I entered the living room I was surprised to see Harry, Ron and Hermione sitting with the minister for magic. "Ah Mrs. Dumbledore, I have something for you." He said slowly. Before pulling out a box and a piece of paper.

"To my niece, I leave somethings that will help her on her journey." He said reading the paper before handing me the box. I carefully sat on the floor and opened it slowly. The first thing I pulled out was a long wand box. I opened it slowly. Inside was my fathers wand. My heart stopped.

"It was destroyed in the explosion?" I asked slowly. "Well if it's here, then I guess not." The minister replied. I smiled at the wand as i turned it in my hand. It was a very light brown wood, it was quite fancy. I had always loved it. It seemed to have a string going around it. It was beautiful.

"And one more thing." The minister said handing me a smaller box. I opened it. Inside was the necklace Draco had given me. I pulled it out and immediately placed it around my neck. "I miss him." I whispered while looking up at Harry. "I know." He whispered back.

~

After finding one of Ginnys dresses that actually fit me, I made my way down the stairs with Hermione. I looked into the living room to see Emily laying on the couch with her head on Cedrics lap. I stopped and watched the way he played with her hair for a moment. It was all making me miss Draco way to much.

When Cedric saw me he carefully got up and made his way over to me. "Feeling better?" He asked while placing his arms around me. "Much." I whispered to him. "That's good! Otherwise I didn't do a very good job." He joked. I smiled and pulled away. "You fancy her?" I asked him while motioning to my blonde friend that was sitting on the couch.

He smiled at me. "I do yes. She's very... interesting." He laughed. I gave him a quick pat on the back before making my way down the rest of the stairs and out the door. I walked through the long looking tent that led me to an even bigger tent filled with people dancing. I waved to Luna while I was scanning the room. I got distracted by her father necklace but forced myself to worry about it later.

"You look great." Someone whispered while grabbing my hips. My heart stopped. I was almost positive it was Draco, but when I turned around, no one was there. I scanned the room over and over again but I didn't see his platinum blonde hair anywhere.

"Hey, you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost." Harry said worried as he made his way over to me. "I just thought that - nevermind." I whispered. "Come on, let's dance." He said grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the dance floor.

He placed his hands carefully on my waist and I allowed myself to relax in his arms. But only for a moment. I suddenly felt dizzy. I couldn't keep myself from falling over.

Everything changed I was back in that room that Emily had taken me too to be dealt with by Bellatrix. I looked down to see a black suit. Draco's suit? "The minister is dead, the wedding is on. Dumbledore and Thalia will be there. We go now." Someone snapped. "No stop it, you have no use for her." I said without meaning too.

"Shut up Draco. To your room. Now. I won't have you holding us back." Lucius screamed at me.

When i was finally pulled back, I opened my eyes to see Harry's face. "Are you alright??" He asked. "We need to leave." I said getting up. "What?" He asked. I searched to room quickly for Ron and Hermione, it didn't take me long before I saw them sitting in the corner of the room. "Hermione!" I yelled out. She looked up at me and immediately realized something was wrong.

She grabbed Ron and ran over. I felt an arm on my shoulder and jumped. I turned around to see Emily with Cedric. "What happened?" Emily asked. Once Hermione and Ron reached us I carefully grabbed each of them. "The minister is dead. Voldemort is coming. We need to leave. Now." I snapped. Everyone joined hands. Harry was the only one to hesitate.

"Harry please, we need to-." A blue orb breaking through the roof of the tent completely threw me off. "The ministry has fallen. The minister for magic is dead. We are coming." The orb called out across the room. "We are coming."

Everyone immediately broke into a panic and Harry started running towards Ginny when death eaters started appearing in the tent. They were shooting killing curses at everyone. "Don't let go and stay here!" I yelled out to the others as I followed Harry.

"Harry, stop it, we need to leave." I yelled after him. He turned for a moment and was about to keep running but stopped and started to run in my direction. I didn't even know what was happening when someone grabbed me from behind and I felt a wand at my neck.