Sixty two - Draco

I turned around. Everyone else had already hopped out of the tiny hole in the wall. I glanced back at Thalia for a moment before following. I was immediately attacked with a hug from Ginny. "Thank you!" She whispered before breaking away and running back towards Harry.

Thalia jumped out shortly after. "What can we do to help?" Someone called out from the crowd. I looked up and smiled when I saw Blaise standing with everyone. "We need to find something." Thalia announced. "I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. Some type of object that maybe you don't see but you know it exists." Thalia explained while pulling out her wand.

"The diadem. There's not a person alive who's seen it." Lovegood called from the crowd. Thalia smiled. "That's brilliant!" Harry said excitedly. "Where is it?" He asked. I watched Ginny punch him in the arm. "There's not a person alive who's seen it." She repeated. "Oh right."

At that moment, a younger Gryffindor came running in. "Snape wants everyone in the great hall immediately!" He shouted. I looked around at my friends. "He knows we're here Thalia whispered. She hadn't seen Snape since he killed her uncle, I doubt she was looking forwards to it.

~

We all stood. I had my Slytherin robes on and I was standing next to Thalia, holding her hand. Emily was in Ravenclaw, Cedric in Hufflepuff and the others in Gryffindor. I took a deep breath when Snape entered the great hall. Thalia squeezed my hand as he scanned the students carefully,

"It has come to my attention that Mrs Thalia Dumbledore and Mr Harry Potter were spotted in hogsmeade today." He snapped. "Now, as we all know, them and their little friends are meant to be locked away in Azkaban. If anyone knows of their whereabouts, speak now, or your punishment will be just as terrible."

I scanned the room, waiting for someone to jump forwards. I was shocked when Thalia let go of my hand. But I understood why when I saw Harry also walking forwards. "You know professor, you've always had a bit of a security problem." He announced out loud. I watched the doors to the great hall open and the rest of the order walked in.

I smiled despite myself, but I noticed Snape was about to draw his wand I threw off my robe and ran quickly in front of Harry, deflecting his spell before quickly casting one of my own. I smirked at him. "Are you ready to tell everyone what you had to do for this. How you looked at a man who trusted you and killed him!" I snapped.

Snape was about to cast another spell when Mcgonagall finally stepped forward, that was all she needed to hear. I placed myself carefully in front of Thalia. I reached behind me for her hand. When I looked up again Snape was gone and a little girl was screaming. After a moment, I realized why.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But, this is a folly. Give me Harry Potter and the last Dumbledore. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me them and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me them and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

When the voice finally stopped, I felt dizzy. I looked around but to see nothing but terrified faces. Nobody knew what to do. "What are you waiting for, someone grab them!" Pansy yelled. I immediately placed myself in front of Harry and Thalia.

Ginny joined me quickly, along with all the other members of the order and eventually every other house, except Slytherin. "Slytherins can make their way back to their common room!" Professor mcgonagall announced. I smirked.

"What do you need?" Mcgonagall asked while coming towards us. I looked over at Thalia. "Time." She whispered. Mcgonagall nodded before making her way out of the hall. I turned to face the rest of the group. "What's the plan?" Neville asked.

I thought for a moment. "Ron, hermione, go to the chamber and get as many fangs as you can, they can destroy the horcrux's since we don't have the sword, take the goblet with you." Harry whispered. "Neville, Ginny, Emily and Cedric, you all need to go and help the others, ask Arthur where he needs you."

Everyone immediately ran off. Harry looked up at Thalia and I. "We need to find the diadem." He whispered. "I'll go to the common room."
I thought for a moment. "No, you won't find anything there." I decided.

"He's right Harry." We turned to see Luna. "Come with me." She whispered. Harry waved to the us before running off with Luna. I looked around for a moment. Thalia and I were once again alone in the great hall.

"Are you scared?" I whispered. She nodded. I gently pulled her towards me. "Draco?" She whispered in my ear. "Yea?" I answered slowly. "You deserve me. You've given up everything for me. You completely changed for me. You deserve me." She said.

I smiled and gave her a tight squeeze before letting her go. "Don't leave my side, got it."
She nodded and I took her hand, leading us out of the school.