- 4 -

~ Kenna's POV ~

The weather is getting colder and I'm not drying properly so I'm more freezing than I've ever been. We enter a place that looks like a small village. I ask, "Where the hell are we?" The man carrying me says, "Winterfell." The fuck is Winterfell?

I see Kelly being taken another way and I yell, "Hey, no! Where are you taking her?! Kelly!!!!" She yells, "Kenna!!" The man says, "She's going into a holding cell." I say, "She doesn't know anything. Let her go." He says, "Sorry, can't do that."

The older man who took my coin says, "Robb, take her over there and meet us in the dining hall." Robb, hm? We walk past a woman with deep red hair, a girl with medium red hair, and a younger girl, maybe a little older than the little boy that was part of the group that has just taken me. She has dark brown hair and grey eyes. They all look surprised and curious.

We walk to an area with chairs, tools, and hay. The man I previously hit with the back of my head says, "I've got her. Go to your father." The man, Robb, puts me down and I look into his pretty blue eyes. He looks sort of conflicted, but he leaves and the man yanks me up by the rope on my hands.

The tips of my toes are the only thing touching the floor right now. I feel the rope digging into my skin as the man finishes tying the rope to another wooden beam. What the hell do these people want?

~Robb's POV~

As we pick up the pups, we hear yelling over the ridge, "Come on! Stop being such a scaredy cat!" What the hell was that? Father demands, pointing to two of our men, "Go find out that was." They nod and leave. There's excited hollering and loud splashes of water.

There must be a few girls swimming in the pond nearby. There's more hollering, but it's growing muffled. After a few minutes, the men come back, holding two girls at knife point.

One of them has pale skin, green eyes, shoulder length black hair, and is wearing god knows what. I've never seen clothes or anything else that looks remotely like that before. The other girls features are absolutely stunning. The other girl was quite beautiful, but this one is...breathtaking.

She's got a warmer complexion, mixed colored eyes - one is blue and the other is half blue and half green -, tremendous, wavy blackish brown hair that's wet from the swimming. I guess I was right. She's petite like the other girl, but she's also more filled out...if you know what I mean.

There's also a little mark on her ribs of the moons phases. She looks at us and the man holding her claims, "We found these two girls swimming in a pond a few feet back. Tried to attack us." It's a clear lie, but I don't think anybody else quite cares.

He asks, "They're clearly foreigners and they're trespassing on our lands, what do you want to do with them?" She just says, "You all seem to be a fan of pointy things, don't you?" I've never heard that kind of accent before.

She continues, "Look, we didn't mean to trespass or interrupt your little renaissance fair or whatever the hell you're doing. We just wanted to go for a swim. Get out of being grounded. So if you could just...let us go, we could be on our way." What is a renaissance fair?

She cries in pain as her hair is yanked and a knife is pushed into her throat. The crimson colored liquid falls down her body and my jaw clenches. He yells, "I told you to shut up!" The green eyed girl is crying, terrified, while this one is witty and collected, trying to hide her fear.

The other soldier insists, "Look in her hand." She's carrying a gold coin, clenched in her hand. Father walks over and takes it from her. He turns around to us and we can clearly see it. It's an underworld coin. She has something to do with that kind of witchcraft? Is she a red woman?

Father asks her, "Where did you get this?" She explains, "I found it in the pond." Her words are lies but her eyes are telling the truth. Father sighs and says, "Tie them up; they're coming with us."

She panics and knocks the soldier holding her down to the ground with the back of her hand. He's bleeding. She tackles the other holding her friend and takes his knife, but Theon takes her friend, "Put the knife down or I'll kill her right now." She looks at our swords, after we've just drawn them, and then looks back at Theon before dropping it.

The soldier that she tackled yanks her by her hair and forces her to stand in front of Jon. He has a certain look in his eyes as well, but I can't quite place it. Jon ties her hands and feet as she puts on a brave face. She's shoved again as Jon goes to tie her friend and I go to them, "I've got her."

Her friend is thrown over one of the soldiers shoulders and I take that as my cue, bending down and throwing her over mine. She's lighter than most girls around here. And she smells of Vanilla and Honey mixed together. Her natural scent is almost as beautiful as her. I state, "you know, this could be a lot easier if you could just tell me where you got the coin from."

She says, "I already told you." I say, "Well, that's impossible; Coins like that aren't found in ponds." Even when we're walking, she doesn't tire me. She's like a strong kitten or dog. She simply says, "If you're waiting for me to give a shit, you'd better get some breakfast; it's going to be a while." I snicker and everyone else laughs, even Jon.

We get home and she asks, "Where the hell are we?" I reply, "Winterfell." One of the soldiers takes her friend another direction causing her to yell, "Hey, no! Where are you taking her?! Kelly!!!!" Her friend cries, "Kenna!!!!" Pretty name. I explain, "She's going into a holding cell." She insists, "She doesn't know anything. Let her go." Nice try. I say, "Sorry, can't do that."

Father says, "Robb, take her over there and meet us in the dining hall." I do as he says and bring her in. This is usually where we get shaved and ready for important guests. The soldier she injured comes behind her as I put her down and says, "I've got her. Go to your father." She looks at me and I can see fire in her eyes. She's strong willed, won't break easily. Her eyes are like a deep ocean with intensity in them and I want to find out everything about her.

Unfortunately, I have to go so I exit, leaving the man to tie her up. I go into the dining hall where my father is sitting. I sit down and ask, "So, what do we do?"