- 33 -

~Kenna's POV~

      Daenerys laughs and says sarcastically, "That was a romantic proposal." He explains, "I've already married once for love, but the Gods stole her from me. I came from nothing. My mother and father never owned a pair of shoes. But marry me and I will give you the seven kingdoms and our children will be princes and princesses."

      She looks back and I feel nervous and awkward for her. He asks, "See? I have more ambition than you thought. The time is right, Daenerys Targaryen, first of your name. Robert Baratheon is dead." She looks as if she's really thinking about it. She can't actually consider this?! You don't get something like the seven kingdoms that easily it will take a lot of work and he clearly has something up his sleeve. 

      Me and Daenerys end up going back to our chambers and Jorah is with us. He says, "If you cross the sea with an army you bought--" She interrupts him, "The seven kingdoms are at war with one another. Four false kings destroying the country." He says, "To win Westeros, you need support from Westeros." 

      Danny says, "The usurper is dead. The Starks fight the Lannisters, and Baratheons fight each other." Jorah says, "According to your new friend who earned your trust by cutting his hand?" I interrupt them, "Robb Stark is not a 'false king.' He wants what's best for the north. He doesn't want to seven kingdoms and you should be happy that he's taking care of the Lannisters for you because if they're left to rule, it won't just be you that is dead, it will be everyone you love and care about being destroyed before your eyes. He's not a product of incest, he's some peasant that claims he's king, and he's not a bastard with a false claim to the throne so say what you will about the other 'kings', but leave Robb out of it."

      I feel angry tears in my eyes and they both stay quiet, looking away. Freki brushes up softly against me and I pet her. Danny says to Jorah, "The time to strike is now. We need to find ships and an army or we'll spend the rest of our lives rotting away at the edge of the world." Jorah says, "Rich men do not become rich by giving more than they get." He's right. He continues, "They'll give you ships and soldiers and they'll own you forever. Moving carefully is the hard way, but it's the right way."

      Danny says, "And If I'd listened to that advice outside the gates of Qarth, we'd all be dead by now." Me and Jorah sigh and Jorah says, "I know the opportunity before you seems like the last you'll ever have, but you must--" She demands, "Do not speak to me like I'm a child." She walks behind him and he says, "I just want--" She asks, "What do you want? Tell me." He answers, "To see you on the Iron Throne." She asks, "Why?" He replies, "you have a good claim. A title. A birthright. But you have something more than that. You may cover it up and deny it, but you have a gentle heart. You would not only be respected and feared, you would be loved. Someone who can rule and should rule. Centuries come and go without a person like that coming into the world. There are times when I look at you and I still can't believe you're real."

      She looks away and It's quiet. Jorah might be in love with her, but at least he wants what's best for her. Danny asks, "So what would you have me do as my advisor?" He responds, "Make your own way. Find your own ship; you only need one. The allies we need are in Westeros, not Qarth." She asks, "And how do I get the ship?" He insists, "I'll find it for you. A sound ship with a good captain." She looks at him and he looks at her. 

      She says, "I look forward to meeting him." Jorah nods, "Khaleesi," and leaves. She goes to her dragons as they make their little sounds and I feel nauseous again. I groan and ask, "When will this bug go away?" She asks, "Are you alright?" I nod, "I should be fine. I just have a little bit of the flue." She smirks and laughs lightly. I ask, "What is it?" She replies, "It's not a bug. You're pregnant." I yell, "WHAT?!"

- End of Chapter 33 -