- 7 -

~ Kenna's POV ~

      I've been tortured all night. My screams never stopped and no one else has come to check on me. I heard that the little brown haired lad from the group that caught me was thrown from a tower and is now in a coma. 

      I'm no longer yanked up in the air with ropes; instead, I'm on the ground, my back facing the wooden pillar, with my hands tied behind it. I'd try to stand up, but my foot is sprained and my legs are both bruised and bloody. I've been whipped, slashed, beaten, stabbed a few times in my apparent "non-lethal" spots. 

      It's now the next morning and I spit blood next to me in the growing puddle. I toss my head back when the door opens again and I'm met with the eyes of Robb, the black haired boy, and Robb's father a.k.a. the main man whos been questioning me. The father asks, "I'm to ask you again, where did you get the coin?" I repeat, "I found it at the bottom of the pond. I don't know how many times I have to tell you." 

      He sighs, "Very well. I'm sorry, but I've no other choice. Bring her outside." He leaves and the boys untie me, dragging me outside. I don't know how I'm able to walk right now. It might just be the adrenaline. As we walk outside, everyone looks at me and makes a path for us. 

      As we stop,  i look up and see that Kelly is being dragged out, crying. She doesn't look much different from when we were taken, thank goodness. But...why is she out here? She stands alone a few feet in front of me and a large bellied man, who I assume is king, asks from next to me, "Where did you find the coin girl. Speak the truth and your friend may be saved." 

      I say, "I found it in a pond! Why is the damned coin so important anyways?! It's JUST a coin!" He groans, "Bloods hell, " and nods to the knight who tortured me not two hours ago. He draws his sword and makes his way to a terrified Kelly. I ask, "Wait, what are you doing?" I step forward and the boys hold me back. 

      I yell, "Stop! Don't do this!" She cries loudly as he gets closer. I use the last of my strength, which is surprisingly a lot, to shove forward but in turn they use theirs and I continue fighting, screaming, "Kelly!!! Stop, this! Please!" The swords swings in the air just before it's stabbed into her chest. My heart drops into the pit of my stomach and I scream/cry. 

      She falls to her knees, blood spilling out of her mouth. She looks at me and I yell, "What did you do?! What did you do?!" She's falls to the side, dead, and the knight retrieves his sword. Her blood is all over it. She's dead; she's really dead. They killed her. 

      They take me back to the room and I stay silent, tears falling, as they tie my hands back around the pole. Robb says, "I'm sorry about your friend and I just stay silent, not looking at him. Nothing matters anymore. I'm alone in a world with no one. 

      I drop to my knees and they leave. When will it be my turn to die?

- End of Chapter Seven -