- 6 -

~ Kenna's POV -

I hear clanging coming towards me and I see a woman, a queen. How could I tell? Well, how could I not? Her mannerisms, the way she dresses, the knight behind her. It's painfully obvious. She says, "Hello, little warrior. I hear you're behind questioned. Why is that?"

I explain, "I found a coin in a pond." She looks confused and I continue, "They said it was special. I've told them countless times I only found it at the bottom of the pond, but nobody believes me. They think I'm lying." She asks, "And are you?" I say, "I'm good at many things, but lying isn't one of them."

She nods and leaves saying, "Goodnight, little warrior."

THE NEXT MORNING

I haven't been able to sleep all night. It's a few hours into the morning and I hear the same clanging that I heard last night.

      I look up and see that it's the same knight that was with the queen. He explains, "King Robert Baratheon has sent me in to question you so it'd be best for you to answer girl. Where is it that you've found the coin?" I roll my eyes. Great, just another bloody oaf.

~ Robb's POV ~

      Whilst Tommy was shearing is, I couldn't help but stare at the girl, Kenna. I don't know what Theon was talking about, shes not gained any weight. At least not In my eyes. Her ribs are practically sticking out. She's dirty but still has that vanilla-like scent.

      She's said the same answers every day since we tied her up. Why won't she put herself out of her own misery? She's witty and strong willed, I'll give her that. I still saw the fire in her eyes, especially towards Theon.

      It's morning now and everybody is getting ready for a hunt. I've just stepped outside when I hear a blood curdling scream. It's coming from Kenna!

      Me and father run over and Baratheon says, "I wouldn't go in there right now if I were you." Father asks, "What are you doing?" There's another scream and cry of pain. Baratheon explains, "You wanted answers I'm getting you answers."

       I say, "Killing her isn't going to get that." He says, "Calm down, boy. Nobody's killing her." He continues, walking to his horse, "Now, let's go on this bloody hunt." There's more scream and cries and I can't bear the hear them.

       The little lord imp makes his way inside, horrified.

~Aleena's POV ~

      It's only been a few minutes and I've already been sliced open, hit, and my hand is broken. He's let me on the ground and I'm crying and bleeding. As he's about to cut me again, a littler man, a....dwarf. I don't like that term but I think that it's the nicest compared to the rest. 

      He's sees me and yells, "What is the meaning of this?" He asks me, "Are you okay?" I'm about to answer when the knight spits, "Leave, half man! This has got nothing to do with you! I'm on orders of the king!" 

      The nice man yells, "Are your orders to torture her or get answers?!" I spit blood and say, "I'm alright. He can do whatever he likes, but he'll get the same answer. I don't know how I found it like that but I did. So no matter what, you're not going to hear what you want to...only the truth." I say to the dwarf, "thank you, sir, but I'm afraid no matter what you'd like, he's still going to do what he wants with me. If you would like to help me, please, find my friend, Kelly. She's locked in the dungeons. Make sure she is alright." He nods and as he leaves, the knight kicks me, causing me to scream...

- End of Chapter Six -