- 12 -

~ Robb's POV ~

      I walk into her room after the physician has left and I see her, asleep under the covers. As I approach, I notice she's....naked. Seven hells. I shut her door, contemplating whether to leave or not when I know that I can't just do that. I have to thank her. Since my mother is in her room, recovering, she doesn't need me right now. 

      I shut the door and silently walk over. I gently sit on her bed, staring at her. She really is a marvelous beauty. I didn't even notice her freckles until now. The nurse said there was a sort of film on her face.

AUTHORS NOTE: The "film" is make up. She had concealer on to hide her freckles. 

      I've only known her a day and I feel closer to her than anyone else. It's like she's put me under some sort of trance. Maybe she is a sort of witch after all...haha. I'm kidding of course. Her eyebrows nit together as her eyelids flutter open like a butterfly flaps its beautiful wings. 

      She looks up at me, confused. She sits up, holding the blanket close to her chest, "What happened?" I responds, "You passed out for a little bit. Your neck was pretty cut open so we had someone sew it shut. I heard how much you fought for my mother and my brother," I take her dainty, bruised hand, in mine and continue, "Thank you." She nods and I look at her fresh cut on her forehead. Then I look at her neck. 

      Seeing her on the ground like that scared me. I thought she'd die immediately. She says, "That doesn't quite explain my clothless body right now though..." We both exchange an awkward look before I look down at the ground. I say, "Yes, well, the physician hadn't explained that to me either." She nods and asks, "How's your mom?"

      I explain, "Her hands are cut, but it's nothing too serious." I look at her and I clear my throat, "I should probably go." I am about to stand, slowing coming out of her soft grip when she squeezes my hand tightly, "Wait, stay with me." I look in her eyes and see loneliness. Truth be told, I don't WANT to leave her. 

      I sit back down and we gaze into each other's eyes. There's a strong intense feeling in the air. Why do I feel so overtaken by her? It's like every word is just making want to stay with her more. I felt this too when I first looked at her, REALLY looked at her. Looking her in the eyes is like getting to know a perfect stranger all over again. I can't get enough of it. 

      Before even I can stop myself, we kiss each other. Her lips are as soft as they look. I place my palm against her soft, fluffy cheeks as I deepen the kiss. It's too late to pull apart. I know she feels the same way too; I can feel it. 

      I gently lay her down and get on top of her. She sits up and the blankets fall. She's absolutely perfect. Everything about her is. She helps me take my shirts off. I take my trousers and shoes off before climbing into bed with her, hovering over her beautiful body. She's got scars, but it only adds to her beauty in my eyes. 

      Her skin is softer than a babes and her skin is the most stunningly warm color. We examine each other just before I kiss her neck. I can feel her pulse as I do and it's quite rapid. I kiss her with the hunger of a man starved for weeks. I hear her wince as I enter her for the first time, but even the scratches on my back don't make me want to stop. By the way she clings to me, she doesn't want to stop either.

      I didn't want to open any of her scars so I kept her below me all night. Her soft moans are like music to my ears and I don't want to hear them stop.

      After a few hours, we stop and she gently lays on my chest. It's the first time I've lain with a girl and I loved it. I feel closer to her now than before. She states, "I've never done this before." I ask, "Had sex?" She says, "I've had sex before, just not so soon after knowing someone." She asks me, "Have you...had sex before?" I simply reply, "No." I say softly, "We should go to bed. It's been a long night." She nods and I watch as she slowly falls asleep, her back rising and falling at a slower rate as she drifts off. What is she doing to me?

      I wake up and she's laying on her side, still asleep. I'm to meet mother soon and I don't want to wake her. I'll just leave her a note. 

      Once I've gotten dressed and written her note, I look back at her sleeping figure, closing the door behind me. 

~ Kenna's POV ~

      I wake up and turn around, expecting to see Robb, but he's gone. Where has he left to? I see a note and grab it, reading it. "I've gone to meet my mother. When you wake, you can make your way to Bran's chambers. I'll meet you there." Well, it looks like I should be getting dressed...

- End of Chapter Twelve -