- 14 -

~ Kenna's POV ~

      Robb started training me and he said I wasn't completely bad. I guess my fencing helped a little. He did say though that I'm a quick learner and I was doing a lot better than most men had started out here.

      We had talked during training and his mother had left yesterday for his father. They think that it might be Tyrion who had conspired to kill Bran, but I'm not so sure about that. We trained for a few hours before he invited me to sleep in his room tonight. Not to fool around, but to keep each other company, so right now I've just finished taking a bath and am making my way to his room, my clothes for tomorrow in hand. I AM in my nightgown, but I'm staying out of people's view so it's not like everyone'll know.

      I knock and he opens the door. He's wearing just his pants and his night shirt. He smiles and invites me in. His direwolf seems to have grown fond of me. I lay in bed, placing the candle down on the bedside table next to me, and Robb makes his way over, getting under the covers with me. I stay sitting up, undoing my hair when Robb says, "Let me." He does it for me and it falls in a small pile on the bed. My hair is considerably long for a normal girls. People usually think I have extensions in or something. It the same for my eyelashes.

      I lay down on his chest and he says, "Goodnight." I smile and say, "Goodnight," snuggling into him as he lays his hand on my side, getting comfortable and that's how I fall asleep, listening to his heartbeat.

THE NEXT MORNING

      How is this possible? I'm back to the day when Kelly was killed. The exact time actually to right before she dies. I say, "Kelly! Run!" She stands there and yells at me, "Why are you letting him do this?! Kenna, stop this!" I try to run and say, "Kelly, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She yells, "Don't let them do this to me, Kenna!" I sit up and yell, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I start sobbing and I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

      It's Robb. He pulls me to his chest and tries to calm me as I sob uncontrollably. I repeat a few more times, "It's all my fault. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry..." He says, petting my head, "It's not your fault. It's okay..."

      Someone throws the door open and I see that It's Theon, the sandy haired boy. He sees us and says, "I'm sorry. I thought you were in trouble." He leaves and I pull away, sitting on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. I sniffle and wipe away my tears. He says, "Hey, you don't have to do that. It's okay if you need a minute." I shake my head, putting my own trousers on, "N-no. It's fine. It was just a nightmare. We should get ready for the day." He gets that I don't want to talk about it anymore and nods. I take my dress off and put on my shirt and boots (picture above).

      Once we're both done getting dressed, I fold my dress and follow Robb downstairs. We meet Theon and he doesn't say anything. Robb says, "Theon, go and get Bran down here." Theon nods and says, "Wait, take Kenna with you." Me and Theon just look at each other and go to Bran's chambers. We enter the room and Theon says, "We have visitors." Bran says, "I don't want to see anyone."

      Theon says, "Really? If I was cooped up all day with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad." Does he have to be so rude in the morning? He continues, "Anyways, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting." Bran says, "I don't want to go." Theon says, "Neither do I. But Robb's Lord of Winterfell, which means I do as he says and you do what I say." He calls out, "Hodor!" Whos that?

      I giant-like man comes in and asks, "Hodor?" Awe, he looks so gentle. Not that he couldn't hurt anyone or anything if he didn't want to, but that he doesn't look like he just wants to go out and kill or mame. Theon says, "Help Bran down the hall." 

- End of Chapter Fourteen -