- 25 -

~Robb's POV~

      Everyone's been looking, but no one can find her. There's a horse missing too. The only signs of a struggle are a few boxes and things knocked over on the ground next to our tent. My mother says to me, "Son, you can't panic. Not now. Those men need you, your father needs you, your sisters, your brothers!"

      I yell, "She needs me!" She looks startled and I just take a deep breath, trying not to let too loose of my emotions. Theon says, "We'll find her. No matter how long it takes, Robb." I nod and my mother says, "What if she wasn't taken?" I ask angrily, "What are you suggesting?"

      She states, "She's food, water, a horse, her sword, everything she'll need." I ask, "You're telling me that she just left in the middle of the night?! She wouldn't do that! Not to me! Why would she risk getting hurt fighting for a man she doesn't know just to run away the next night?!"

      Greatjon says, "Listen to me: I know how you must be feeling, but there are more important things to be doing. We've wars to fight." I yell, "So you expect me to leave her out there to fend for herself?!" He replies, "She's a strong lass, she'll survive until we find her. I'll take some men and personally search for her myself if I have to, but only when we're done with the necessary fighting on the battle field." I just exhale, sad and frustrated. I know he's right, but I loved her damn it!

      I just nod and me and Theon hug.

~Kenna's POV~

      I wake up on a horse, barely hanging on with my cloak on me and my things attached to the saddle. This is Robb's horse! I look around and I'm in the middle of the forest. I don't know which direction to go, where Robb is or anyone else for that matter.

      My head is still dizzy and I've no idea who did this to me. It looks to be about the middle of the day. I stop the horse and get down, nearly falling over in the dirt. I see something sticking out of my bag and I unroll it. It says, "My Lady Kenna, I'm sorry for the rush, but I do believe that we will see each other again and we can't do that if you're still held up in that bloody war camp. Take the money and your belongings and keep going.

      Until next time."

      It's not signed. I can't tell who wrote this, but how could this happen with nobody noticing? I see a pair of clothes in my bag and another note is attached, "Better to stay safe than sorry, no?" I crumple the note and stuff it into my bag. Whoever it is is right; I cant stay in my nightgown.

      I'm done changing and get on the horse. If I try to go backwards, I could be going the wrong way, if I go forward the same possibility and the same with the other two directions. Everything was scary but what terrified me the most was never seeing Robb again......