- 11 -

~Kenna's POV ~

He pulls out a big, shiny, fancy knife. Oh, boy. He walks towards Bran and the mother lunges at him, "No!" He slaps her and I jump on his back. I start elbowing his head, HARD, and he throws me into a wall. As I look up, he slices my neck. It's not too deep, but it'll definitely leave a scar.

I hold my neck, shocked, and the mother looks surprised. He grabs her and he tries to slit her throat, but she grabs the knife. I can see the blood already. She slams him into the dresser. She bites him and he cries in pain.

He throws her on the ground and I make him turn around, punching him in the face with my free hand. He falls down and I stumble as well. I get on him and punch him about two more times before he kicks me off and I fly into the dresser, hitting my head a little bit both on the dresser and the floor. I can feel it cut open. Being as my ribs are already hurt, I'm in some serious pain right now.

He gets up and makes his way towards Bran, but his dog, or should I say Wolf, pounces in him and rips his throat out. The second the man is dead, the wolf gets back on the bed next to Bran and acts as if nothing happened.

I get up and ask, "My lady, are you alright?" Being as I'm woozy, I stumble again, falling to my knees. I rip off some of my shirt, "Your hands." She holds them out and I do my best to tie them on. I fall on my back and she holds my neck.

Robb comes back and looks at everything, "What's happened?" I pass out before I could answer.

I wake up and I'm in the bed I am borrowing. I'm under the blankets naked. I look around and see Robb, staring down at me. I sit up, holding the blanket to my chest, "What happened?" He answers, "You passed out for a little bit. Your neck was pretty cut open so we had someone sew it shut. I heard how much you fought my mom and brother, " He takes my hand in his, "Thank you." I nod and say, "That doesn't quite explain my clothless body right now though..." We both look awkward and he says, "Yes, well, the physician hadn't explained that to me either." I nod and ask, "How's your mom?"

He says, "Her hands are cut, but it's nothing too serious." He says, "I should probably go." I take his hand firmly in mine, "Wait, stay with me." He just looks at me and we both look at each others lips. Why do I have such an intense feeling when I look at him, REALLY look at him? It's like I'm stuck in a trance that I never want to leave and it happened that first moment when I was taken here too. It's a good thing that my door is closed because the next thing I know, We kiss. At first it's soft, but then it turns fervent.

      He lays me down and gets on top of me, not breaking the kiss. I sit us up and and take the top half of his clothes off. Once he's shirtless, he takes his pants and shoes off and get under the covers with me.

      Everything about him is so manly and when I say everything I mean....EVERYTHING. I usually don't have sex with people I barely know. I've actually only had sex once before.

      He kisses my scar free neck and my chest just before he reaches my lips once again and kisses me hungrily. He enters me and at first it hurt, but the pain soon turned to pleasure. I was put in multiple positions all night, but I stayed on the bottom. We didn't want to open my scars.

      Once we're both finished, I lay on his chest and I say, "I've never done this before." He asks, "Had sex?" I say, "I've had sex before, just not so soon after knowing someone." I ask, "Have you....had sex before?" He replies, "No," and I blush. He says, "We should go to bed. It's been a long night." I nod and go to bed, smiling. I have a feeling this moments changed everything...

- End of Chapter Eleven -