- 16 -

~Kenna's POV ~

      I put my bow and arrows back where they're supposed to be and jog off behind a building. I start having a panic attack. Believe it or not, this happens a lot to me. Every time that I blink, I see it again. My arrow shoots through her chest, she falls, blood spills. Over and over and over again.

      I feel my aggression popping up and my vision gets blurry as the sound of my heartbeat gets louder in my ears. I can barely breathe. I punch a wall and my knuckles start bleeding. I groan in pain and lean forwards on the wall, clenching my fists and trying to calm down my breathing.

      Robb comes around the corner and I he says calmly, "Hey, it's okay." He hugs me and at first I'm stiff, but I end up hugging him back. He says, "Breathe with me." I do as he says and it takes a minute but it does eventually help me.

      We pull away but stay close. I ask, "How did you do that?" He says, "Sansa had one before when she was little. My father did the same thing." I nod and we start getting that intense feeling again. I clear my throat and pull away, "We should do some training, no?" He nods and that's what we do. We train for a few more hours and I get better. Not majorly, but a good amount better.

THE NEXT DAY

      It's the next day and we had another good night's sleep together. I actually couldn't sleep well so I started drawing portraits of the family. I did Bran last night and started Robb's soon after that. I plan to give Bran his today while he's riding. They got everything ready for his horse today!

      Hodor is getting him ready and I'm getting a horse ready myself. As I'm about to hop on, Theon asks, "Are you sure you know how to ride properly? Not many women do." Wow. I mean, It's not that hard. I hop on elegantly and respond, "probably better than you, Greyjoy." He rolls his eyes and Robb gets my arrows for me. We smile at each other and he puts them in for me.

      Once we get to an area in  the woods with a big rock, Theon and Robb sit down together. Me and Bran starts doing fast circles around them and Bran hoots excitedly. Robb yells, "Not too fast." Bran says, "Come on, Dancer." I say, "Bran, wait up!" He stops, smiling, and I come up, taking my drawing out. I hand it to him and he unrolls it. He looks at me and asks, "You drew this?" I nod and he says, "Thank you." I shurg, "Anytime." I point to very unique spots on tree surrounding us, "You see that?" He nods and I say, smirking, "Watch this." 

      I make my horse come to a trot and take my bow and arrows. I very skillfully circle everyone as I shoot the arrows up high, hitting the spots directly. Once I'm done, I see that everyone is smirking. I laugh and walk over to Bran. I WOULD take them out but they're far too high even on horseback. 

      Bran goes riding again and tells his horse excitedly, "Come on!" Robb and Theon start talking to themselves. Bran continues to cheer and I laugh. He was so depressed this before and now look at him. He really does remind me of my little sister. Both of them are tough. I just wish I had a chance to tell her that. 

      I start getting this feeling and look behind me. Nothing. I turn back around and Bran isn't anywhere to be seen. He was literally just here. I yell, "Bran?!" causing both boys to grow alert. I say, "I'll search for him this direction," and make my horse start running. He can't have gone far. 

      I'm a few feet in front and he's nowhere to be seen. I go forward, slowing my horse down and am drawn to a certain direction. When I look over, I see people in the outline of the trees. How did I know that?! I shake the thought away temporarily and suddenly hear, "If you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed!" That's my cue. I tie my horse to the closest tree and grab a couple of arrows. I duck down in a bush and see that there's six legs, but I only see two people. 

      I shoot one of their legs and duck back down so as they can't see me. The man cries out in pain and I see Robb coming up next to them, "Drop the knife!" He unsheathes his sword, "Let him go and I'll let you live." They hiss at him. What the hell are they, cats?! A man with an axe yells as he charges Robb. Robb dodges a few of his hits and when he bends down, Robb takes the opportunity to slit his throat, blood spurting everywhere.

      The other man who I'd already previously hit is trying to take Bran off his horse. I take an arrow and shoot him in the same leg, higher, but he's got Bran already. The woman hits Robb and I take another arrow to shoot her arm. Robb grabs her hair and another man comes out of nowhere charging Robb. Robb stabs him through the gut and Bran yells, "Robb!" The man tells him, "Shut up." I can't get a good angle due to where he is behind the horse. Damn it!

      The man orders Robb, "Drop the blade!" Bran says, "No, don't!" But the man holding him refutes, "Do it!" Robb drops his blade on the ground, not letting go of the woman's hair. I'll have to stand in order to get a head shot. This is my only chance!

- End of Chapter 16 -