- 26 -

~Robb's POV~

Greatjon comes in and sighs, "No luck tonight. Wherever she is, she isn't anywhere near here." I clench my fists and put down the paper I got from my father informing me of Jaime Lannister. I've barely been able to sleep since she left. I sleep with that drawing under my pillow every night. It's been about a week and there's been no sign of her. Where could she be?

He leaves and I take Grey Wind, making my way to the royal incestor. Some men bow as I walk past and others just stare. The man watching Jaime unlocks the door and he looks up at me. He says, "King in the North. I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for sake keeping, but you drag me along from camp to camp. Have you grown fond of me, Stark? Is that it? I've only every seen you with the one girl. Perhaps that's why she's no longer here?"

I squint and he smiles, "I understand you can't find her? Maybe the continued fighting and moving around has made it harder for both of you? Or maybe she's already dead." I step forward and Grey Wind growls. Did he have something to do with it?

I'll figure that out later. I state, "If I left you with one of my bannerman, your father would know within a fortnight, and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message: 'Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams. Refuse, and your house will be destroyed, root and stem.'" He asks, "You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?"

I respond, "Oh, I trust them with my life, just not with yours." He nods, "Smart boy. What's wrong? Don't like being called, 'boy?' Insulted?" I roll my eyes and Grey Wind snarls, causing him to grow scared, despite never being able to have admitted it.

I say, "You insult yourself, Kingslayer. You've been defeated by a boy." Grey Wind circles him and he starts breathing heavily. I continue as Grey Wind comes towards us, still snarling, "You're held captive by a boy. Perhaps you'll be killed by a boy. Stannis Baratheon sent ravens to all the high lords of Westeros. King Joffrey Baratheon is neither a true king nor a true Baratheon. He's your bastard son. If that's true, Stannis is the rightful king."

He tries to refute, "How convenient for him." I explain, "My father learned the truth." I start petting Grey Wind, "That's why you had him executed." He answers, "I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head." I say, "Your son killed him so the world wouldn't learn who fathered him. And you - you pushed my brother from a window because he saw you with the Queen."

He asks, "You have proof? Or do you want to trade gossip like a couple of fish wives?" I say, "I'm sending one of your cousins down to kings landing with my peace terms." He inquiries, "You think my father's going to negotiate with you? You don't know him very well." I spit, "No, but he's starting to know me."

He says, "Three victories don't make you a conqueror." I simply state, "It's better than three defeats."

I leave Grey Wind alone with him...

~Kenna's POV~

It's been a week since I woke up in the woods and I'm getting closer to the edge of the woods. I don't have too much water left and the same goes for my food. I've drawn a few more pages, but I've run out of paper. I sleep with my drawings of Robb close in hand. I dream about our previous nights and our talks. I've also been throwing up recently and my breasts are swollen, kind of sensitive.

I'm supposed to be getting my period soon so that'll be great. Right now, It's night time and I'm sitting in front of a fire that took forever to freaking light. My horse is at his tree and I've just finished eating a squirrel that I caught not too long ago. It's not the best, but I've got to make due. There was a clear river nearby so The horse got to drink and eat; good thing too because I don't know how far I'd get without him.

I get up and make my way to the river to fill my bottle. It's a very beautiful area and the river rock is mesmerizing. I put my bottle up, ready to head back, when I hear a twig snap behind me. I get my dagger that I found in my bag and stand at attention. I hear another snap, and one directly after that. There's growling and something comes up behind me. I turn and see two beautiful wolves...

- End of Chapter 26 -