- 5 -

~ Kenna's POV ~

I've been here for a few days. Nobody's been looking for me. I can't stop thinking about Kelly. What's happened to her? Is she even still alive? I haven't seen her since we got separated.

I've only seen the older man who instructed Robb to put me in here and the other man who's been asking me questions. I've had water thrown on me, starved, dehydrated and asked relentless questions.

It's been tiring having to lift myself up to get air when I start losing too much oxygen.

There's only a rarity of times that I get to have sleep without being bothered; THIS is one of those times. At first, I dream of nothing but darkness. It's silent, peaceful. Then, I start hearing whispers. It's different voices, I can't make them out. Then, a woman's comes clear: You must tell them. Tell them, child. Winter is coming. Trust no one. "

I get images of men, built out of ice with spears and the brightest blue eyes. Not an adoring blue eyes either, no, these eyes are filled with nothing but death. There's a baby, the man who questions me gets his head cut off, one of the boys who captured me fights in a battle, there's dragons and men on horses, a white haired woman and the older woman I saw a few days ago with the deep auburn hair dies. I get woken up by water being thrown on me again.

I open my eyes and the man leaves. Why would he wake me up if he was just going to leave? I see an older man placing a chair down in front of a small table covered in rags and small tools. I see three men come in, all shirtless. One is Robb, the second is the sandy haired man that threatened to kill Kelly, and the third and final one was The black haired boy I saw fighting the Ice man. They look at me and the older man tells Robb to sit down. Robb does as he says and the sandy haired boy asks me, "How is it possible for you to gain weight if no one has fed you?"

I spit, "Yes, I've gained weight, I've also gained more brain cells, do you want some? You talk as if you need some." His lips come to a fine line and I laugh. I explain, "When your body goes into starvation mode, your body pushes to conserve whatever food we ate last and store it as fat. The stress releases hormones to counter the threat and a side effect is weight gain so even though my ribs are starting to show, my body is trying to gain the weight back. Fucking idiot." They all look stunned and the man ignores me.

The old man starts shaving Robb. Why is nobody using an actual fucking razor? It's like we're before even the middle ages or something. The man with the curly black hair asks Robb, "Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the king?" The sandy haired man answers, "It's for the queen I bet. I hear she's a sleek bit of mink." Vulgar.

You know, based on everything that's happened and the way they're speaking, I'd think we actually are back in time. But how? I think back to that force we felt climbing the hill. Is that what that was? Robb says, "I hear the prince is a right royal prick. " The sandy man says, "Think of all the southern girls he gets to stab with his right royal prick."

I get that feeling again so I gather up enough energy to pull myself up and breathe. They look at me but once I let myself back down, they get back to their conversation. Robb gets up and says to the older man as the black haired boy sits down, "Go on, Tommy, shear him good. He's never met a girl he likes more than his own hair." I laugh and the sandy man asks, "What so funny to you, girl?"

I simply state, "You reminded of my brothers. They used to tease each other all the time, usually before they teased me." Robb asks, "Used to?" I explain, "When I was 10, they suffered from pneumonia. I sat there and watched them suffer for three weeks before it finally overtook them." They all look sad and the man starts cutting his hair...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone was ready, they left and I was stuck here. No one came to question me, they were all just running around getting ready.

After a few hours had past, I heard many horses come in. Some people were whispering. Everyone was lined up outside. I look between some slats in the wall next to me and see a bunch of people dressed as nights in shiny gold armor arrived.

Once there's no more hoof beats and it's silent, I hear mumbling. Then there's chuckling and more mumbling. Suddenly everyone starts moving again and I've been waiting here since...

It's night now and I've been questioned a few times by one of the same men that's BEEN questioning me. I'm by myself now until there's loud clanging coming towards me and I see a woman, a queen...

- End of Chapter Five -