Hello, hello!!

Naaz's parents in Punjab, are worried now.

Papa Gill: Mujhe toh bahut bada shock laga ki Naaz ne haa kar diya?

Mama Gill: Meinu bhi.. Yeh ladki kitni baar kitne ladkon ko reject kar chuki h, meinu laga, iss vaari bhi reject karegi.. Pehle tension reject karne pe hota tha, aaj accept karne pe ho raha h.. haaye siyaappaa!!

PG: Tu sahi keh rahi h.. Sharma ji ne bola h ki ladka achcha h, par shaadi ka mamla h, aur hum itni dur baitke kaise samajh le ke ladka waakai me achcha h.. upar se uski pehli patni k maut huyi h.. kya woh sach me cancer k karan mari thi?

MG: haanji, mein bhi yahi soch rahi thi? Naazu bol rahi thi ki uske parents bhi kaafi achche the, par puri baat jaane bagair hum apni ladki ko kaise kisi ko saup de.. abhi humko hi pata lagana padega..

PG: Sahi kaha, hum khudh dekhenge aur phir sochenge kya karna h, aakhir ek hi toh beti h humari..

Papa Gill gets a call from Sid's dad and informs him that Sid has agreed for the alliance and PG tells him that Naaz has also agreed and they want to visit Bangalore to meet Sidharth and family. They decide to meet exactly after 2 weeks since next week Sid's family is celebrating Navratra. Papa Gill asks for Sid's phone number to be shared with Naaz, so that she gets to know more about him before they arrive. Sid's father gives him the number and they end the call.

Mumma Gill passes Sid's number to Naaz and asks her to speak to Sid and know more about him so that they get to know more details about his first wife before jumping into marriage. Naaz agrees to it..

Naaz's POV
Mumma gave me Sidharth's number today, I would love to talk to him but after I said yes for the marriage, I feel nervous to start the conversation on phone. How would it feel to call him all of a sudden? He might think I am a desperate girl? But I need to speak to him to know him more, even to spend my life with him as a friend. I am perplexed on how to start conversation. After much pondering, I get a brilliant idea.

I pick the phone and WhatsApp message him. (Smart Girl Sana 😂)

At Shukla's
Sidharth's phone beep, he checks the time on the wall, it's 9pm. He says to himself, logon ko koi kaam danda nahi h, forwards bhejte rahenge.. He doesn't bother to check his mobile. He has his dinner. Then he joins his siblings and father to watch the cricket match. Shukla's are great fans of Cricket and Football. Infact they are more of a sports lover and can even watch women's cricket when they are free. Sid is also an avid news watcher and he picks up this quality from his father.

Sid looks at the time again, it's 11pm and he decides to call it a night. He goes into his room. He lies on his bed and for one last time before he could rest in his cozy slumber, decides to check his phone. He looks at his Whatsapp and find a message from an unknown number. He wonders who could that be.

He opens it and it read "Hi, How are you? This is Shehnaaz. My dad passed on your number to me" He checks the time and it was sent at 9pm. It's 11:15pm now. He face palms and thinks, she messaged me 2 hours back and I didn't respond her. What in the world she might be thinking about me? She might think I am avoiding her. Let me message her back.

Naaz's POV:
Its been 2 hours I messaged Sidharth. I check my phone, no reply. I don't see blue ticks may be he hasn't read it or may be he is sleeping.. OR he might have the read reciept settings off and he might have read my message but not replied and I say "Kitna khadoos h ye.. mein bhi velli nahi hoon, baar mein jao.. mein chali sone" suddenly my phone beeps.. I immediately look into it and she notices his number.. "achcha, janab ko abhi time mila reply karne mein.. par ab mein bhi ignore marungi.. abhi nahi karungi reply" (as Sid says apne lagne pe chalti h 🙈)

It's hardly 2 mins and I finds myself picking up my phone and reading the message, kya karu yaar mere se ignore nahi hota (😂😂) "Hello Shehnaaz, Lagta h tum so gayi hogi. Sorry, I just saw your message now. Wasn't expecting your message and thought it might be some random forwards."

Haaye (hits herself on her head) aur meine kya kya soch liya.. she replies back "Hey, nahi abhi soyi nahi.. Was watching Bandish Bandits on Amazon Prime. Soye nahi abhi tak?"

She sent the message expecting her phone to beep again but what happened next was gave her chills

She sent the message expecting her phone to beep again but what happened next was gave her chills. Her phone started ringing and it was,  Sidharth...

"Haayee ammaaa 🙈, no no.. jo avoid kar rahi thi baat karne se, abhi wahi karna padega.." she takes a deep breath and picks up the call..

Sid: Hello Shehnaaz, I am not much of the typing person.. I thinking calling is better and quicker option with less strain on our hands..

Naaz: (Siyaappaa, meri toh death hi ho jani h.. mere toh muh se baat bhi nahi nikal rahi h, kya karu, kya karu... 💡) Helloo.. hellooo.. helloo..

Sid: Helloo!! Shehnaaz kya hua?

Naaz: Hellooo.. helloo. Awaaz nahi aa rahi h aapki.. helloo hellooo.. lagta h connection weak h.. helloo helloo (😂😂cuts the call)

Sid POV:
Arey, mujhe toh sab teek se sunayi de raha tha.. hmm.. chalo, phir messaging hi sahi (popat bana diya 🤡)

Naaz can't hold her laugh and her phone beeps again, it's him. She pats herself saying "Wah Naaz, tu toh bahut smart aur intelligent h, isilye tu meri sabse favorite h"😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all are enjoying reading..

Up next.. SidNaaz chatting sessions.. will Naaz ever feel comfortable to talk with Sid over phone??