Cringe Cine!!

Since it was a lunch party guests start leaving post lunch. Sid's mom asks Naaz to stay for sometime and Sid will drop her back.

After everyone leaves, Sid along with Sim gives Naaz a tour of Shukla mansion. When they reach Sid's room, Sim says "Bhabhi, yeh h aapka aur bahiyya ka room.." with a wink. There is awkward silence and Naaz's cheeks turn pink from blushing.

Sid: (hits Sim on her head) Oye!! Tu kuch jyada hi bolne lagi h aaj kal. Movies dekhna kam kar..

Sim: (Eyes glow listening to the word movie) Wow!! Bhaiyya brilliant idea. Hum teeno na movie dekhte h nahi toh bhabhi bore ho jayengi.

They agree and all 3 start watching movie in Sid's room. Sim gets a call on her phone. It's her best friend Manasvi's who couldn't make it to the party due to some reason. Sim and Manasvi always talk a lot over phone for hours, so Sim asks them to continue watching the movie and leave.

Sid and Naaz are still watching the movie, when a romantic scene starts. Both start feeling awkward now.

Sid: (Movie dekhneka idea was really bad, Sim ne kaha phasa diya.. ab kya karu mein?) Aaa.. Shehnaaz..

Naaz: (Haayee, mein marr gayi.. yeh Sid kyu mujhe bula raha h) hmmm.. haan Sidharth.. (She gulps her saliva)

Sid: Mein change karke aata hoon.. iss kurte mein uncomfortable feel kar raha hoon..

Naaz: Haan haan.. aap karlo change.. (thank God, nahi toh meri sharam k maare death hi ho jani thi)

Sid quickly moves and gets into bathroom.

Sid's POV:
I need to avoid this awkward moment hence I excuse myself telling Shehnaaz that I need to change. I get inside the bathroom and plan to take shower to kill some more time so that the love-making scene ends in the movie. I take a quick shower and wipe myself and suddenly I realize that I forgot to take my fresh clothes in hurry. How do I get out now since Shehnaaz will be still sitting out there. Hmm... Let me call her and tell her to either pass my clothes or go out of the room for few minutes. I open the door and peep out and call her but there is no response. I peep further and she is not in the room. Coast is clear! I roll a towel and go out to get my clothes. I have taken few steps and Shehnaaz walks in again.. Oh Hell!! She looks at me and turns around quickly closing her eyes.. I blabber to her "woh.. woh.. mein kap.. kapde le jana bhool gaya tha".. she says "Sorry" and I tell her "give me a moment and I will take my clothes back to bathroom" and just then the situation gets more awkward.. The TV is still on and there is moaning sound.. that was the worst thing I expected at this juncture.. I just take my clothes and rush to bathroom and slam the door..

Naaz's POV:
Siyappa, Sid was smart enough to make a move to bathroom to change. I get a call from Poori. I go out of room to answer and she tells me that she is going out with her boyfriend on a date night so she will be late. I tell her to enjoy and walk in back looking into my phone.. halfway into the room and when I look up I saw... Sid!! And he is... half naked!! I quickly close my eyes and turn my back to him.. and adding a spice to it is that the love-making scene is at its climax.. I don't know what to do now and then I hear the bathroom door getting slammed again..

"Haye rabba! Yeh Sim kaisi movie leke aayi?"

I find the remote and just turn off the TV.. Sid comes back and we can't meet each others eyes due to what just happened..

Sim walks in and says "Arey, movie khatam ho gayi kya??"

Both me and Sid give her a angry look.. and she asks "Kya??? Aise looks kyu de rahe ho aap dono?? Mere friend ne bola that it's a nice movie. Kyu achchi nahi thi kya?"

Sid: Yeh teri kaunsi friend h jo tujhe inti achche achche movie reviews deti h?? Aur padayi pe dhyan de, final year h, vahiyaat movies dekhna band kar de.. samjhi??

Sim: Mujhe kya pata kaisi movie h.. mujh pe mat chado aap.. chalo mumma ne coffee pe bhulaya aap dono ko..

They all go down and have coffee.

Mom: Achcha Sim ne bola aap movie dekh rahe the, kaisi thi? Even I wanted to join you all but caterers ko niptana tha..

(All 3 thank God that mom didn't join them for movie 😜)

Sid: (looks at Sim and she silently gestures begging not to complaint about her to mom) Achcha hua aap nahi aayi.. Bahut bakwaas movie thi!!

Mom: Achcha?? Tumko bhi bakwaas lagi kya Naaz?

Naaz: (Don't know what to say) ji mom.. (changes topic) yeh samose bahut hi tasty bane h aunty.. mere favourite h.. especially the green chutney..

Mom: Bilkul, Sid ko bhi bahut pasand h ye..

After having their coffee, Sid and Naaz leave for her house. When they reach her apartment, Naaz realises that she got a different purse today and her keys are in another purse.

Naaz: Oh God!!

Sid: What's the matter??

Naaz: I left my keys in another purse inside the house and Poori is also out. She will be home late post dinner.

Sid: Hey!! Don't worry. I will be there with you until your friend arrives. Infact, I will take you to some place.

Naaz: Thank you! Par kaha?

Sid: Sit in the car, will tell you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you are enjoying reading.. do leave comments and feedback to tell me about how you feel about the story progressing..

What do you think, where are they going?