Scary touch!

Sid and Naaz bid adieu to Aish's mom and dad.

Naaz calls Poori to enquire about the time when she would reach home and Poori tells her that she and her boyfriend have come on a long drive hence she might take atleast 2 to 3 hours more to reach home. Naaz asks her to call whenever she reaches.

Sid: So, we still have some time to spend with each other?

Naaz: Yes. She said she'll take atleast 2 to 3 hours. I hope I am not troubling you.

Sid: Don't be so silly. My life was boring since 2 years and I have only spent my entire time inside the four walls of my room. Today, its been a roller coaster ride with you. I feel I am getting "Emotionally Attached" to you. (Talking about SidNaaz and leaving out this word is just impossible.. it's just our SidNaaz thing 😉)

Naaz: Yes, past 2 years in this city even I missed my family and a good friend in my life. I have my office colleagues and my roomie Poori who are very friendly but with you it's a different feeling. Even I feel that I am emotionally attached to you.

Sid: Ok my emotionally attached best friend, how do we kill the time now? Do you have anything in mind?

Naaz: Not really since even though it's been 2 years in Bangalore, the only time I went out is for office outing or shopping. Poorie is mostly busy with her boyfriend and her biological clock doesn't match with me either.

Sid: Wow!! That's sounds like we have lot of potential in future to explore the city.

Naaz: (blushes) Hmm..

Sid: Let's do this then, will go to the Forum Mall, you can either do shopping or balling and later we can have dinner together.

Naaz: Okay, I am in!!

Sid's POV:
We drive to the mall and I realized Shehnaaz isn't a shopaholic, which sounds cool and light on my pocket in future. So I decide to do something more adventurous with her. I ask her to wait for sometime and I go and buy a ticket to Scary House. I wanted to give her some surprise. We enter the house and she is clueless, she asks me what is this place and I just tell her it's a surprise. We enter the cave door and she is infront of me, she opens it and a dummy spider 🕷️ hangs down infront of her, she screams "Ammmaaaa, Sidhaaarrth.." jumps on me and holds me tight. I cant hold my laugh looking at her reaction. I tell her, hey it's just a spider and not to worry. We walk further and it's darker now, she is holds my hand and there is a sudden creepy noise, she comes closer to me while squeezing my hands tightly. She questions me "Yeh kaunsi jagah h, Sidhaarth? Why is it so dark and creepy?"

I decide to tell her the truth so that she doesn't get an heart attack. I tell her that it's a Scary house and everything here is unreal so just be calm. The moment she hears this, she urges me to go back but I tell her that we can't go back and we need to continue to the exit door. I assure her that I am with her and not to get scared. She snakes her arms around my neck and closes her eyes tightly. I look at her, she is so cute and innocent. I am enjoying every bit of her cute banters. Her closeness is driving me crazy. What's happening to me? I hold her waist in one hand and walk towards the exit.

On our way out, there are lot of creepy things popping up with scary sound effects and everytime she clinged closer and closer to me, and with her every act sending shiver down my body

On our way out, there are lot of creepy things popping up with scary sound effects and everytime she clinged closer and closer to me, and with her every act sending shiver down my body. We reach the exit and I pat her back to tell her that we've reached the exit door. She releases her hold only to scream and hug me back when a skeleton masked man jumps infront of us from his hiding. In all this journey, I didn't get scared at all because my eyes were all on her and my mind trying to control my emotions rising due to her touch.

We came out and she literally hit me on my chest like a small kid asking me why did I take her inside.

Sid: (left out a laugh) I didn't expect you to be so scared because earlier today I saw your version 3.0 and your dialogue on Jatti from Punjab.

Naaz: (realizing her hands on him, pulls it back and blushes) Woh Version 3.0 zinda logon ke liye tha..

Sid: (holding his stomach due to the pain caused by laughing) Arey yeh bhi toh zinda hi the na baby??

Naaz: Haan, par bahut bhayanak the.. aur thodi der rukhti toh meri toh darr ke mare washroom nikal jaati..

Sid: Washroom?? Sahi h.. (laughing louder) chalo koi na but mujhe lagta h kal mujhe doctor ke pass jana padega..

Naaz: (perplexed) kyu?

Sid: Mere shayad kaan ke parde fatt gaye honge... Ammmmaaaaa ammmaa.. Nooo.. Nooo.. Sidhaaarth Sidharth.. sunke..

Naaz: (Shows her tongue in a teasing way) Bas apni hi padi h, meri jaan nikal jaati toh??

Sid: (puts his finger on her lips and speaks in a serious tone) Chup!! Agli baar aise mat bolna.. ek ko already kho chuka hu.. ab tumko nahi.. waise bhi mein tha naa tumhare saath..

Naaz: (didn't expect that it will get this serious but she felt good for his concern towards her) Mere pet mein jo chuhe hai na woh abhi bhi darr ke maare kudh rahe h.. bhook lagi h Sidhaarth... (makes a pouty face)

Sid: (smiles and forgets about the serious convo) chalo dinner karte h then..

While they walk to the restaurant, Sid's eyes fall on his finger which has a lipstick smudge that he got when he kept his hand on her lips. The
reminiscence of the feel of her pink soft lips makes him chuckle. He virtually hits his head to bring his mind back to the present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Shuklaji.. Kyu?? Mann mein laddu futta??😂😂

Hope you enjoyed the scary encounter and remembered the scenes from BB.

Coming up next.. you guess it..