The Ceremonies

Gills also settle in a hotel as all the rituals along wedding were to take place in hotel's banquet hall and it would be easier and save trips.

They all decked up for the Sangeet.

Naaz is wearing this:

While Sid is wearing this

Sid compliments his Naaz for looking gorgeous as usual and Naaz pulls his cheeks telling him how hot he looks in black

Sid along with all the boys - Karan, Siddhant and Shehnaaz's cousin brothers dances on the tune of Kurta Pajama Kala Kala.. that was one reason he chose to wear the outfit.

Naaz on the other hand surprises Sidharth by singing "Dil ko Karar Aaya" song, making everyone in the hall go awww at the couple. While Sidharth sweetly kisses the back of her palm.

Karan and Shefali along with Sweety and Sidhanth perform a dance on the song "Tera rang bale bale, teri chal bale bale" song from Soldier movie.

The final performance was by SidNaaz. They chose a very romantic song "Ishq hua" from Aaja Nachale..

At the end of the song they were so lost in each other's embrace that literally everyone around them applaud and whistel to bring them back from the trance. They both blush as the guests hoot..

Mehendi Rituals start and Naaz sits surrounded by all the girls teasing her constantly and making her blush.

Poori: (to the artist) Please hide his name in such manner that he should keep searching for it entire first night.

Shefali: phir jeeju suhaag raat ki jagah, next day suhaagdin manaayenge..

Sweety: My Jeeju is smart enough, woh itna time waste nahi karne wale.. naam doondhna postpone karke pehle important cheez pe dyaan denge..

Naaz was red like tomato. She couldn't even hit them nor hide her face as her hands were occupied by the artists.

Sid looks at her blushing face from far, he badly wanted to be near her but he knew the girls were full on teasing her and he didn't wanted to feel embarrassed too.

Naaz: Chup kar jao saare. Kyu meri juloos nikaal rahe ho? Abhi tum sab kuwari ho.. soch lena jab tumhari baari aayegi toh mein sudd samet badla lungi..

Poori: Woh jab hoga tab hoga.. abhi toh juloos start hua hai.. aage aage dekho hum kya karte hai..

Naaz: (looking up at thr ceiling) haaye rabba meinu inn chudailon se bachcha lo..

Sid observes her doing that and he feels pity of Naaz. He goes and sit behind her.

Shefali: Lo ji apne jiju bhi aa gaye.. ab niklega wholesale mein juloos..

They all laugh..

Sid: Achcha, Shefali mein kya keh raha tha.. Karan tumhari bahut taarif kar raha tha.. kya chal raha hai?

Everyone focuses on Shefali now with "Awwww.." Shefali was full on blushing..

Poori: Arey Shefali, ye kya tha? Tune bataya nahi..

While they start teasing Shefali, Naaz looks at Sid as he carefully and smartly saved her from embarrassment. He wink at her and she smiles and blows a soft kiss without getting noticed.

Naaz: Achcha Shefali tu humare saath Bangalore challegi ya hum Karan ko yahi chor jaye?

Poori: Haan yaar waise baat toh sahi hai.. waise bhi yeh meri roomie mujhe chorke apne piya ke ghar chali jayegi.. mein akele kaise rahungi..

Poori is already in tears. Shefali and Sweety hug her..

Naaz: Arey woh mere liye ro rahi hai, toh hug mujhe karna chahiye.. (her eyes were also wet)

Poori comes and hugs Naaz from behind and wipes her tears.

Naaz: Shefu, tu aaja yaar Bangalore.. Sidharth aap inki kahi naukri kr liye refer kar do na..

Shefali: Arey arey, aap sab toh ghode pe savar hoke mere shifting ka pura plan kar rahe ho! Let me ask my parents sweethearts!

Sid: Woh na hum Karan ko bol denge, tumhare parents se baat karne ke liye.. agar ho sake toh tum dono ka engagement kara denge..

Naaz was looking at Sid in amazement. The way he joined in match making with her.

Shefali: (face palms) arey kya yaar? Abhi itna hum dono ne baat nahi kiya jitna aage ka plan kar rahe ho!!

Poori: Toh ab kar lo.. (she calls out) Karan bhaiyya (he turns and she gestures him to come)

Karan: Kya hua dulhe ki saaliyon?

Naaz: Haan yeh Hare dupatte wali se aap engagement karenge kya? (Shefali was in Green)

Karan jaws fall out of shock. While Shefali stuck her head down. Everyone laughed!! Karan started scratching the back of his head blushingly..

Sid: Arey lounda sharma gaya.. ab toh direct shaadi.. tum jao yaar, hum directly tumhari mom ko bol denge shagun ke liye..

Karan: Oye!! Abhi teri ho rahi hai, tu na apne shaadi pe dyaan de..

The mehendi ceremony was over and the next day was Haldi followed by wedding in the evening.

____________________________
❤️❤️