Bliss and Blessing!

Naaz: Sidharth, aap office nahi gaye aaj?

Sid: Nahi, jab tumhara phone aaya toh mein samajh gaya ki tum bahut pareshan ho aur matter bahut hi serious toh maine chutti le li. Achcha ye batau tumne kuch khaya ki nahi?

Naaz: Woh Poori ne jabardasti coffee pilayi thi bas..

Sid: Maine bhi apna breakfast nahi khaya yaha aane ke tension mein.. chalo ready ho jao, hum dono brunch karte h saath mein bahar jaakar.. tumhara mood bhi light ho jayega..

Sid waits for her in the hall while she gets ready in her room. Suddenly he hears Naaz screaming "ammaa ammaaa", he rushes to the room and finds Naaz jumping on her bed.

Sid: (holding her by her arms) Kya hua Shehnaaz? Phir koi message aaya kya?

Naaz: (Petrified and pointing her finger towards the other side of the bed) Woh, mein kapde pehene laggi thi, ki usmein se ek chipkali nikli.. aur meine kapda waha fekkkk.... (she realises that she is slip and yet to wear her dress)

 (she realises that she is slip and yet to wear her dress)

Haayee Rabba.. mere kapde.. (She quickly grabs the blanket on the bed and covers her self)

 (She quickly grabs the blanket on the bed and covers her self)

Sid: (embarrassed) woh woh sorry.. tum itne zor se chillayi ki main ghabrakar bina knock kiye andar aa gaya.. (he is about to leave)

Naaz: Sidharth..

Sid: Haan Shehnaaz..

Naaz: woh chipkali.. woh kapda.. please mujhe bahut dar lagta h.. kahi woh abhi bhi kapde mein to nahi.. (embarrassed yet scared)

Sid: haan, main dekhta hoon!!

He picks up the dress lying on the floor and look for lizard but there was nothing. Shehnaaz is still standing on her bed, covered in blanket. Sid goes to hand over the dress to her when Shehnaaz tumbles and falls due to the blanket but Sid immediately holds her. Both their hearts are beating at high speed because of their closeness and due to awkward encounter. Sid lifts her up and puts her down on floor. Naaz is blushing while keeping her eyes down and she looks at the lizard running towards her. Fear takes over the shyness again, she drops the blanket and hugs Sid screaming "Sidharthh.. chipkali.."