Rainbow

When the line near buffet counter lessens, Naaz decides to get food for herself and Sid. She goes to the counter and picks up two plates. Looking at her Vishal and Gautam follow her to the counter.

Vishal: (Starring at Shehnaaz) Hey gorgeous! Are you taking that extra plate for me?

Gautam: (Giving a lustful look) Or Me?

Naaz: Sorry, Do I know you?

Gautam: May be not, but lets get to know now. What do you say beauty?

Naaz: (Gives them an angry look but then avoids answering them as they are Shukla's guest)

Gautam: Woahh!! Bro that's hot!!

Vishal: Smoking hot and Spicey!! I would love savouring that!! (Laughing and giving Hi-Fi)

Sid's POV:
I was about to approach lafange loafers Vishal and Gautam after speaking to Anth but my mom pulled me to introduce me to one of her close friends who shifted from Delhi recently. I obliged and spoke to them for few mins and excused myself since I couldn't keep calm thinking about the way Vishal and Gautam eyed on Shehnaaz.

I started looking for them and I saw them near the food counter and the next thing I saw was Shehnaaz giving them an angry look. I approach towards them and I hear Vishal and Gautam passing filthy comments on Shehnaaz.

I have lost it now completely. I don't want to create a scene infront of all my guests and family. So I go near them.

Sid: Hey Vishal Gautam, I need your help with some chore, can you two come to the parking lot with me.

Vishal and Gautam: Sure bro!! Anytime!!

As I turn, I hear Gautam saying, hey sweetie, just keep that extra plate, I will be right back.

My jaws clenched and I held my fist tight. I can feel the hot pressure developing in my ears. My nose flared and I walked out to the parking lot. The two rascals follow me, laughing at their own comments they passed few secs back.

I turn back and with all the force slap the two bastards. Unable to digest what just happened, both look at me holding their respective cheeks which is already red. I hold them by their collars and I ask them "what did you say out there?"

Gautam: What the hell? What are you talking about?

Vishal: Are you freaking out of your mind?

Me: Yes, I am.. Tum dono milke ek ladki ko chedoge woh bhi mere ghar aake, and you think mein tum dono ko aise hi bhej dunga? Abhi yeh jo baja h na gaal pe, yeh sirf Red hua h, abhi tum dono ke peechwade pe aur chaar jadunga na toh green, blue, purple sab dikhega aur upar se pant peeli hogi woh alag..

I hear Shehnaaz from behind "Sidharth, rukh jaaiye.."

I turn towards her and I look at her "tum yaha kyu aayi? Just go inside and let me handle this.."

Shehnaaz: No Sidharth, Do you think I am weak? I am jatti from Punjab, I could have very well showed them their places inside. But I just didn't wanted to spoil the atmosphere. Ek ulte haat gaal pe bajati na toh inki aisi beizati hoti ki ghar se bahar nikalna band ho jata..

I was taken aback at the Shehnaaz 3.0 version. I agreed with her and turned towards the Gautam and Vishal, I could sense their anger and humiliated faces. I give them the final warning "Get out of my sight and my house right now, if you ever show me your faces again, I promise you that I will complete the bouquet of rainbow which I left it incomplete today."

They both leave the house right away. Naaz looks at me smilingly and says "Achcha meine apke rainbow description suna. Par apne orange colour miss kar diya. Woh kaise nikalta h?" and she giggles..

The moment I hear her words and that giggle, I feel my anger vanish and my lips form a curve and I laugh out loud. I reply her "Orange tab dikhega jab woh hospital mein apna illaaj karwane jayenge, Orange juice peeyenge tab.."

"Waise usmein galati sirf un dono chichorron ki hi nahi thi.. tumhari bhi h.."

Naaz looks at me with a question "Meri? Kaise?"

"Tum itni taiyyar hoke, apne husan ke jalwe dikhaogi toh bechara aadmi kya karega?"

She starts blushing and her cheeks turn red.

"Arey.. Shehnaaz Version 3.0 se Shehnaaz 2.0 phir Shehnaaz 1.0 ke bhi darshan hogaye"

Shehnaaz is all confused "Hayy!! Yeh kya tha, Version Vursion?"

"Version 1.0 matlab Shant aur Sharmili, 2.0 matlab Funny aur Chulbuli, aur 3.0 is Sherawali mata"

Shehnaaz laughs and asks "which one is better?"

"Hmm.. good question, I'll answer it later, abhi mujhe bhook lagi h, andar chale?"

Naaz POV:
I saw a furious and protective side of Sid today. I am not weak and can put up my own fight against bullies but it feels good when someone cares about you and assure you that you are safe with them. He told me about my 3 versions today and I think even I saw 3 versions of him Sid 1.0 Udaas Devdas, Sid 2.0 Witty and Funny, and Sid 3.0 Handsome Hulk.

We go inside to have our lunch and we see Sim with a mischievous smile. She is definitely upto something.

Sid: Okay!! Spill the beans Sim.

Sim: (looks to her left and right) Coast is clear! Okay, before you two head on to eat your food, lets play a small game.

Sid: Sim, I am hungry yaar. Pehle khaane de phir tere saare nakhre jelunga..

Sim: Arey bhaiya, khane ko milega na. It's a small compatibility test. Aap dono ko bas baari baari mein jaake plate mein khaana leke aana h.. phir jo khana bhaiyya leke aayenge usko bhabhi kaayegi aur jo bhabhi layengi woh bhaiyya khayenge.. ok..

Sid and Naaz look at each other and agree..

First Naaz goes and gets a plate of food then Sid does the same. Sim looks at both the plates and her jaw drops at the site. The contents of the plates are similar.

Sim: How can you guys get the same dishes out of so many dishes out there?

Naaz: I served my favourites in the plate because I had a gut feeling that he may like the same food as earlier as well we realized that we shared same taste in terms of sweet and coffee.

Sid: Exactly my thought..

Sim: I have no words to say.. you two are perfect match for each other.. I give you 10 on 10 in terms of compatibility.

Naaz and Sid smile and look at each other. Their intense eye lock is broken by Sim when she takes plate from their hands and exchange it.

Sim clicks their beautiful pic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys!! How did you like the rainbow description?? Do leave a comment and let me know..

Stay tuned for the next chapter..