The Wedding Day

Haldi rituals start where the first haldi is applied to Sid. The haldi left after applying him, was applied to Naaz. They both were very excited as their wedding time was approaching closer.

When Sid goes to his room to get shower, his phone beeps. It was message from Naaz

"Yeh jo haldi hai, woh tumhare angh ko chu kar mere angh se lipti hai.. I can feel your touch in it.. I can feel you!❤️"

Sid smiles and replies back "Not Fair!! Mujhe bhi tumhe feel karna hai!"

Naaz messages "Abhi toh possible nahi hai, kuch ganto tak wait karna padega!! Shaadi mein bas khuch his gante reh gaye hai. Mera dil bahut zor zor se dhadak raha hai"

Sid replies "Achcha? Woh tumhara nahi mera dil hai, tumhara toh mere paas hai na?"

Naaz "😛 Chalo mein chali Nahane"

Sid "Oh!! Wow!! Tab toh mere feel ko dho kar nikal dogi?"

Naaz "Emotional blackmail? Haan nikal dungi, tabhi toh ready rokar aaongi sachi wala feel lene jaldi"

Sid "Mann ma emotion jaage re!! Isse pehle mein out of control ho jao, mein bhi chala nahane.. Doli sajake rakhna goriye, tere piya tujhe lene aa rahe hai.. 😉"

They get ready in their wedding attire. The ladies put on the chooda and Kaleerien in her hands. She was left alone in her room when Naaz stands infront of her wardrobe mirror and clicks some selfies of herself.

 She was left alone in her room when Naaz stands infront of her wardrobe mirror and clicks some selfies of herself

Suddenly her nose and mouth is being covered with a handkerchief and she falls unconscious. Her hands were tied behind and legs were tied together. Her mouth is stuffed with cloth and she was locked up in her wardrobe.

Paras laughs "Kamini, mere se shaadi karne ke liye paise nahi the, ab iss bade aadmi se shaadi karegi? Mujhe 3 mahine jail ki hawa khilaya na tune.. ab dekh teri shaadi kaise rukhti hai, tujhe log har taraf doondhenge bas isi room mein wardrobe mein nahi doonhenge, jab tu nahi milegi na, tab log tujhe bhagodi dulhan bulayenge.. Teri zindagi barbaad ho jayegi..

Uss din mere zameen pe daale hua tel ke wajah se phisal ke swimming pool mein girke bhi bachch gayi.. par aaj nahi bachegi.."

He quietly escapes from there. When the girls come to escort the bride, they couldn't find her in the room and they go and inform her parents. Soon the news spread to all the guests and they start searching for her.

Sidharth tries calling her phone but it was switched off. He hears a man saying run away bride to Naaz, his blood boils, he holds his collar and punches his face.

Sid: She can't run away, she loves me a lot. Dare anyone says anything to my Shehnaaz and I will break their teeth.

It's been 15 mins and the chloroform effect wear off. Naaz opens her eyes but she couldn't move as her hands and legs were tied. She was struggling as it was dark in there and lack of oxygen was suffocating her as it was almost 30 mins now. Her eyes were slowly shutting down when the door opens and she falls on the person who drops her on the ground.