Emotional Blackmail

It was Vicky's wedding and Sid's parents, Sidhanth, Sid and Naaz drive in their car to attend the wedding. Since Sim had her exams she decided to stay home and study, hence they all decide to go in one 5 seater car.

Sidhanth drives the car and Sid's dad sits in the front. Sid's mom and Naaz too gets into back seat. Sid asks Naaz to sit in the center giving the reason that he wants the window. However the actual reason was he wanted to sit beside Naaz. Since it was late evening it was dark and taking it as an advantage Sid slowly holds Naaz's hands while Sid's mom was busy talking with his dad. Naaz's heart beats faster because she was all nervous of getting caught by others in car. She slowly slides her dupatta over their hands to cover it and keeps her bag in the front so that it is not visible to his mom. The hand game begins were Sid entwines his hands with her. She gives him a glance to stop what he is doing and he leaves her hand.

Naaz feels relaxed and Sid's mom starts speaking to Naaz. While Naaz opens her mouth to speak Sid hand touch her tummy on the sides while looking outside through window as if he isn't doing anything. Naaz's voice hitched while she moved suddenly to his touch. Sid slowly removes his hand and sits quietly.

SM: Kya hua Naaz?

Naaz: (thinking what to say) woh woh machchar!! Machchar shayad mere pair kaat raha hai.. (with a nervous smile)

SM: Haan!! Shayad humne jab ghadi ke andhar baitneke liye darwaza khola tha na tab guss gaye honge..

Sid again continues his torture. She understood that Sid is doing this because she gave him a glare on entwining the figers and Naaz finally gives him his hand again to entwine covered under her dupatta. Sid passes an accomplished smile.

On reaching the wedding venue, Sidhanth and Sid's parents walk inside while Naaz slows down and Sid gives her company

On reaching the wedding venue, Sidhanth and Sid's parents walk inside while Naaz slows down and Sid gives her company. When the others enter the hall, Naaz stops behind, puts her hands on her hips and stare at him.

Sid: What happened baby? Kya hua? Tum aise kyu dekh rahi ho?

Naaz: Bade sharif ban rahe ho jaise tumhe pata hi nahi kya hua?

Sid: Par meine kiya kya meri jaan?

Naaz: Achcha?? Nahi pata?? Theek hai, ab main jo karungi na uske liye ready rehna..

She turns and moves ahead, Sid tries to hold her but she escapes. Sid thinks "Ab kaunsi harkat karegi ye?"

She joins his parents and stay with them. Sid meets many of his batch mates from school and college since he, Vicky, Karan and Naveen all went to same school, college and are business partners as well. He introduces them to Naaz in between.

When the function gets over, SidNaaz and family leave for home. This time Naaz waits until both Sid's Mom and Sid board the car. She goes near Sid's side of the door, Sid slides to middle and gives her a smile. But Naaz closes the door and gives him a cunning smile.