Fear of Losing You!

Present:
Poori: My Lord! Paras toh bahut kamina aadmi h.. par tum aaj kyu itna ro rahi ho?

Naaz: (shows her the message) isliye!

Poori: (looks at it and reads) Kamini, tu mujhe ignore karke kisi aur se shaadi karegi aur mein tujhe aise hi chod dunga? Tu mujhe abhi teek se janti nahi h? Main bahut kutti cheez hoon. Abhi main tujhe teri Facebook mein teri baare mein gandagi dalunga.. tujhe barbaad kar dunga. Phir dekh tujhpe log thukenge aur shaadi toh dur tujhe koi ladka dekhne bhi nahi aayega..

Naaz: (cries) Tujhe pata h mujhe isse ghanta farak nahi padta, par iske vajah se mein apni family ko aur sharminda nahi karna chahti.. Aur sabse jyada abhi mujhe Sidharth ko khone ka darr h. Main usko khona nahi chahti, mujhe usse bahut jyada emotional attachment ho chuka h..

Poori: (cups her chin) Naaz, sunn Social media pe jo tere friends h na, agar woh iss jaaheel ko believe karenge toh woh tujhe jaante nahi aur tere friend hone ke layak nahi.. Aur jo tujhe jaante h aur tujhse pyaar karte h, woh tera saath kabhi nahi chodenge.. Pehle jaake apni FB account ko private kar aur uss nikamme ko block kar.. Dusri cheez, tune Sid jiju se baat kiya iske baare mein?

Naaz: Nahi, mujhe darr lagta h, kahi woh mujhe galat na samjhe

Poori: Kyu samjhenge galat? Pehle unko batao toh sahi.. kahi aur se galat information milne se pehle tu sahi information bata de na yaar..

Naaz agrees with Poori. She takes off from office and blocks Paras from her SM accounts and also locks her ID. Paras and Naaz doesn't have any common friends so it will make it easier to keep him away as well. She calls up Sid and tells him that she needs to speak to him something very serious.

Sid's POV:
Naaz called me that she wants to talk to me about something urgent. She has taken off from work, looks like it is very serious and she didn't wanted to talk about it over phone as well. The suspense is killing me. I need to see her at the earliest. I drive to her house. This is the first time I am visiting her house. I knock on the door and she opens it. Her eyes are swollen and red, her nose is red, she was definitely crying.

Sid: Kya hua Shehnaaz? Tum ro rahi thi kya? Are you alright? Is everything alright? (Asks her all the questions in one breath by holding her arms)

Naaz: Mujhe baat karni h aapse.

Sid: Haan, main hu na yahi pe. Bolo kya hua Jaan?

Naaz: (was so lost in tension she didn't notice the word 'Jaan') Poori ka shift h, woh so rahi h, so can we go inside our room so that we don't disturb her please.

Sid: Teek h, chalo.

They both go to Naaz's room. Naaz, hands over her phone to Sid to read the message. Sid reads it and there is confusion on his face.

Sid: Yeh kiska message h aur yeh kya bol raha h? Why is this person threatening you Shehnaaz?

Naaz's eyes well up with tears. She tells him all the story.

Flashback:
She starts her new job in Bangalore hoping that Paras will not trouble her anymore. She thinks "Out of Sight, out of the Mind". She ignores phone calls by him and he keeps on messaging her.

Her parents ask her to go through profiles for suitable alliance and send across her profile to few, now and then. But whoever she sends her profile to never respond her back. Naaz is not even bothered as the past incident always gave her chills.

One fine day she gets a call from an unknown person who tells her that he is one of the person to whom she sent her profile. He tells her that after they got her profile, they got one more mail from "drchabbrachandigarh@xyz.com" which said that "Shehnaaz Gill is his patient and she had come many times for pregnancy abortion to him. Please be careful of this lady." He adds that he found it suspicious and taught of calling her about the mail.

Naaz was in shock. She thanks the person who informed her and asks to forward the mail to her office email i.d. She could sense that it is Paras as once he accidentally got her password and this slipped out of her mind. She immediately changes her passwors. Additionally, it's more evident that Paras is a culprit because the email i.d. has his surname and location which he might have used to easily remember. He is tracking her emails and replying all the prospects by mailing them from his dummy id to break any chances of ger marriage. She now knows the reason behind no replies from any of the prospects.

Now after 1 year from that incident, 2 days back she gets a call from him from an unknown number, she picks up the call and he speaks to her

Paras: Naaz, thank God tune phone uttaya. Mere parents meri iss bar ek ladki k saath byaah fix kar rahe h.. maine tere liye bahut ladkiyo ko mana kiya.. abhi mujhe final warning mili h ki mujhe ye shaadi karni padegi. Tu haan bol mein tere se hi shaadi karunga.

Naaz: Dekh Paras, tune meri zindagi mein bahut problems diye, mein chup thi, ab aur nahi, meri shaadi already fix ho gayi, tu bhi apni maa baapu ka baat maan le aur mera picha chod de.. (she disconnects the call)

Flashback ends

Sid: (Hugs crying Naaz) Tu ro kyu rahi h? Remember you are jatti from Punjab. Aise laallu panju se daregi toh kaise chalega? Bahut ghatiya insaan h par ho gaya na baby ab.. mein dekh lunga isko.

Naaz: Mujhe isse darr nahi lagta, par aapko khone se darr lag raha h..

Sid:(mixed reaction - happy because she cares for him, angry at loafer Paras and sad because Naaz is crying) Kaun tumhe chod raha h baby? Dusron ke kehne se main nahi tumhe chodne wala. I am with you for life unless you want to leave. It's between you and me. I will stand with you in thick and thin. I believe you more than you believe in yourself. Stop crying now. (Still hugging and patting her back)

Naaz feels assured with his words and she looks at him with teary eyes and he wipes away her tears with his big thumbs

She hugs him and kisses his arm with love. Sid adores her doing it but at the back of his mind he is thinking on how to handle that shithead Paras.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ab aage kya?? Tera kya hoga Samba??

Humare Kabeer Singh ki Preeti ko chedne ka natija next chapter mein.. 😊