The Repentance!

Precap:
Mama and Papa Gill in dilemma whether to accept the proposal. Gills get ready to go to Sharma's daughter's engagement ceremony...

Sid's POV:
My parent's and Sim all left to Sharma's engagement party. Anth is partying with his friends as usual. I get ready in a formal attire and drive to Shehnaaz's home since dad has asked me to pick Gills on my way to the party.

It's so difficult for me to ignore Shehnaaz

It's so difficult for me to ignore Shehnaaz. She does some kind of magic spell on me when she is infront of me. I miss talking to her and my eyes just don't want to obey my instructions. But I am determined that I have to make her realize how I felt for freaking two days when she didn't call me nor answered my call.

Oh Good Lord!! I have to call her to tell her that I have arrived and ask her to come down now.  I hate giving up when I am determined to do something. I might fall weak if I speak to her. I don't have her mumma or papa's number either. I pick up the phone, and.. looks like God is with me today (smiling..), it's Poornima, her housemate. I pop my head out of car and wave to her.

Poori: Hey Jijs, kaise ho?

I'm fine Poornima, tum kaisi ho?

Poori: Ek dum mast, aap Naaz ka wait kar rahe ho kya?

Haan, achcha can you do me a favour please, can you inform her that I have arrived and ask her to come down with mumma and papa?

Poori: sure Jijs!! Anything for you! (She leaves)

Thank God meri naak katne se bach gayi.. I will take double attention from Shehnaaz now.. but I shouldn't be showing it to her parents.. kahi woh kuch aur sochke shaadi cancel na karde..

I see Shehnaaz's mom and dad coming, but where is she? Did she drop the plan of attending the party? But why would she? What if she isn't feeling well? But she was perfectly alright few hours back. Just when my mind was posing so many questions and simultaneously answering them, Shehnaaz's parents are standing infront of me.

Papa Gill: Hello Sidharth bete. Jyada der hogayi kya tumhe aaye. Humne socha tum call karoge par Poornima ne bataya tum aa chuke ho.

Sid: Nahi papa ji, woh mein bas jab pahucha toh woh mil gayi, woh waise bhi ghar jaa rahi thi toh maine usko inform karne bol diya. Aaiye baitye.. (Opening the door, still wondering about why Naaz didn't come)

Sid: Waise Shehnaaz nahi aa rahi h kya party mein?

Papa Gill: Arey nahi, uska jhumke ka thread gir gaya tha, toh usko thik karke aati hi hogi.

All the questions running in his minds disappeared and he felt relaxed that she will come. And he reminds himself that he has to ignore her.. But little did he know what he was about to witness.. he looks at Shehnaaz walking down the stairs wrapped up in a Saree which has embraced her voluptuous figure. The pleats are tucked perfectly to enhance the shape of her hips like that of the nymphs residing in heaven. His mouth was open as if his jaws were struck in that position, without his own knowledge while he admired the divine figure descending down the stairs and walked closer. The trance broke when papa Gill said "Lo, aagayi Naaz".

Sid's POV:I am mesmerized by her beauty and found myself drooling over Shehnaaz's figure

Sid's POV:
I am mesmerized by her beauty and found myself drooling over Shehnaaz's figure. All this while I agreed to marry her for her inner beauty where she is kid at heart, mature and emotional, understanding and I was emotionally attached to her. I realized my love for her and feared at the thought of losing her. However today looking at her I am having strong feel of love along with lust, apart from the emotional attachment, I am getting physically attracted to her. Is this wrong? No Sid, you love her and she is soon going to be your wife. For now, how can you forget that she ignored you for 2 days and you are supposed to ignore her. Be strong, don't act like Vishwamitra, who got carried away by the beauty of Menaka.

Right, I just put a poker face on and open the back door for her where her mom is already seated. She smiles and I want to smile back at her but I don't. I drive to the venue while papa Gill doing the talking and I am speaking to him. In between I gaze at the beauty at the back seat from my mirror without getting noticed. We have reached the party venue and we all go inside. But Shehnaaz hasn't made any attempt to talk after the encounter at her house. Did I go too far?

Naaz's POV:
Samajhta kya hai khudh ko yeh? Matlab, maine kitne attempt kiye isko manane ki, par yeh toh mujhe dekh bhi nahi raha. Arey ho gayi galti maine sorry bhi bola uske ghar pe, explain karne ki try bhi kiya par banda baat karne ko bhi raazi nahi, smile bhi nahi kiya. Abhi mujhe bhi nahi karni baat.

Sid's Mom and Dad have many relatives and friends in Bangalore, some whom I had seen during Navratra pooja at their house. This time Sid's parents are introducing me as their would be Bahu and my parents as Sid's in-laws. My parents who were in dilemma are now tensed as they have not yet given an approval and Sid's parents have already taken their silence in agreement and making it official.

Papa Gill: Naaz, yeh toh sabko bata rahe hai, humne toh abhi haan bhi nahi kaha..

Naaz: Kyu papa, aapko yeh log pasand nahi aaye kya?

Papa Gill: Nahi beta, they are quite good people. But 2nd Marriage wala ladka...Jag hassayi ho jayegi na..

Naaz: Papa aap abhi tak wahi attake huye hai, aur aap kaha kisiko Bangalore mein jaante h? Aur yeh kaunsa kisiko Punjab mein jaante h jo baat jag tak jayegi.. papa, humko apni baare mein sochna h, log kya kehte h iski parwah nahi h mujhe.. waise bhi aapne khudh hi dekha hua h na ki aapke friend ka ladka Paras kaise nikla.. Abhi toh Punjab jaane ka sochke bhi mujhe darr lagta h.. Maine aapko bataya nahi par Paras ne mujhe yaha pe bhi bahut tang kiya. Mujhe badnaam karna chahta tha, par Sid ne mera saath diya. Jo shaadi se pehli mera itna khayal rakhta ho, woh shaadi ke baad kaise rakhega aap khudh sochye.

Papa Gill gets shocked listening to Paras's incidence and he feels happy after hearing how Sid supported Naaz.

Papa Gill: Ultimately it's your happiness and safety which matters to us the most. In past, I didn't ask your opinion about Paras and made a mistake, I am not going to repeat it and repent on my decision. Your Mom and I are happy with your choice. Let's eat some sweets and celebrate.

Naaz hugs her papa and mumma.

Sid who overheard their conversation felt proud on getting Shehnaaz as his future wife.

Sid's POV:
The more I learn about this girl, the more I love her. She is just amazing and out of this world. Now I am repenting on ignoring her the whole day, how do I pacify her.

I should approach her now. Where is she? I look around and finally I found her... But...

"What the hell??? Oh God!! No!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the update. Gills finally accepted Sid.

Stay tuned!!😁