Distance

Naaz and Sid both drive to Airport in Sid's car. Her head is resting on his shoulder and both are silent with the fear of getting emotional if they open their mouth.

As they approach the airport nearer and nearer, their hearts pounding louder and louder.

Naaz: Kullu..

Sid: Hmmm..

Naaz: Iss baar jab wapis aaungi toh teri banke..

Sid: Hmm..

Naaz: Tum kab aaoge mujhe lene?

Sid: Shaadi ke 5 din pehle..

Naaz: Mein wait karungi tumhare liye..

Sid: Hmm.. bas yeh time jaldi nikal jaye..

Naaz: Video call karega na mujhe?

Sid: Uske bina kaise reh paunga?

He parks his car and Naaz starts crying, she hugs him tightly, he reciprocates to her holding back his tears from rolling out.

He cups her face and tries to calm her down.

Sid: Abey oye!! Kuch aasu, Shaadi ke baad Bidaayi ke time bhi bacha le.. Nahi toh mumma papa ko bura lagega ki apni beti pati ke saath jaate royi bhi nahi..

Naaz hits his chest with a smile.

Sid: Chal abhi aasu ponch aur ek kiss de.. kyuki iske baad wala shayad apne suhaagraat pe hi hoga..

Naaz wipes her tears blushingly and gives him a kiss.

As she goes inside the airport Sid, looks at her retreating figure, before she vanishes, she turns back waves at him and blows a flying kiss. Sid waves his hands and walks to his car.

Sid's POV:
I sit in my car, which still filled with her fragrance. God! I am already missing her so much. My phone beeps and I look at it. It's her message "Kullu, I know you are missing me, so do I. Take good care of yourself and drive safely. I Love You"

It's been 4 hours, I receive a message from her "I have reached Chandigarh Kullu, though I felt happy visiting my hometown after 2 years 5 months, but I am missing you a lot! I will call you once I reach home. Love"

I message her back "Love you too"

Naaz's POV:
I reached home and got freshen up. Mumma and Papa are so happy to see me yet emotional thinking that I will be soon married. My neighbors pour in one by one to meet and greet me.

My mind is only thinking about my kullu. I would be meeting my besties and relatives, shopping and grooming for this entire month. He will go mad missing me, I must find a way to keep him busy.

I video call him since he would be angry as I have already delayed my call due to constant visits from my neighbors.

Sid: achcha Shehnaaz, abhi pahuchi kya ghar?