The Happily Ever After - Epilogue

Naaz scrolled through her phone after switching it on as the battery had drained. She finds a video she was recording yesterday evening just before she was locked up in the wardrobe. The phone had fallen down from her hand while recording was still on. It had a glimpse of the masked man, Paras.

She immediately wakes up Sidharth who was still lazily lying in the bed.

Naaz: Sidharth.. Sidharth.. wake up!

Sid: Let me sleep na baby, bahut thak gaya hoon.. bahut mehnat kiya meine raat ko..

Naaz: Chup kar ke iddar dekho.. mujhe jisne wardrobe mein band kiya woh kamina yeh tha..

Sid: (sits up straight at once) kaun hai woh?

Naaz: Ye, Paras hai..

Sid was very angry. He gets up, brushes and washes his face and puts on his clothes.

Sid: Baby tu idhar hi ruk, mein na Karan ke saath jaa kar police station mein iski marmmat karwane ka itezaam karwata hoon..

Naaz: Mein bhi chalungi..

Sid: No sweetheart.. tu soja.. waise bhi tumse jyada chala nahi jayega aaj.

Naaz pouts and he kisses her before he leaves the hotel with her phone.

He gives the proof to the police and makes sure he is charged with attempt to murder case, where he would be gone long into jail.

He then returns to the hotel where everyone was worried and waiting for his return. They sigh when they see him.

The post marriage rituals were completed and they spend few more days exploring Punjab before they left for Bangalore.

Naaz and Sidharth go on a short honeymoon trip to Switzerland spending their lovely time enjoying the beauty, travelling and romancing.

Once they were back, Naaz finds it literally boring to stay home as she was habituated to work. Since Sidharth was working too, she found very annoying to stay home idle.

She speaks to his mother about joining the work, that's when his father asks her to join his factory if she wishes too. He always wanted someone to look after his factory when he retires but since both the son went their own way, he had lost a hope.

Naaz agrees to join his business and works hard towards it's growth. Entire family was happy with her success.

Naaz delivered twins - a boy and a girl 2 years later, which called for a huge celebration in Shukla Mansion. Sidharth's mom and dad now spent their time taking care of the little princess Zara and handome boy, Zoro.

And as in every fairy tale after all the difficulties, SidNaaz were together and they lived happily ever after.
___________________________________

Didn't wanted to drag the story too much which would make it boring. Ending the story here. Doesn't mean it's the end. We have new stories which begin and where do you find them.

Check under my profile.

Strange Marriage - SidNaaz Tale

Opposites Attract - SidNaaz Saga (Completed Story)

SidNaaz Gallary (short stories)

Love to all readers. 🙏🏻❤️

 🙏🏻❤️