Love Bite!!

Weekends were SidNaaz's favourite since they got to spend time with each other. This time it was a long weekend as they had a public holiday of 2 days along with Saturday and Sunday. Sidharth's office had planned an outing for those 4 days where they were visiting Coorg (Madikeri).

Sid speaks to his mom about taking Naaz with him and he asks her to speak to Naaz's mother to get their permission. Naaz's parents give them permission since they were already engaged.

Sid informs Naaz to carry some warm clothes since it would be chilly during night whereas its nice and warm during day. He also told her to pack sport shoes. They were traveling in a luxury bus booked by the company for the entire team of 40 people.

Vicky's wife, Naveen's wife also accompanied their husbands. Karan still single ready to mingle was alone and didn't have any female company.

They all were supposed to depart on Thursday night, so that they reach early morning on Friday and get maximum time to enjoy.

Sid asked Sidhanth to drop him and Naaz in the car to the common bus pick up point. Sidhanth obliges.

They board the luxury bus with their luggages. Since it was night travel, everyone was sleeping.

Sid: Baby, chalo ab loan repayment ka time ho gaya?

Naaz: kaisa loan? Maine kab aur kisse loan liya?

Sid: 60 dene tumhe mujhe, video message dikhao?

Naaz: Haaye, tum toh bilkul besharam ho gaye ho.. ye koi jagah hai loan repay karne ka?

Sid: Arey!! Saare so rahe h, lights off hai, itna andhera hai aur kya chahiye? Warna sabko utta du kya taaki humko viewers mile?

Naaz: Nahi Kullu, please mujhe darr lagta hai, kahi koi jag raha ho toh? Kissi ne dekh liya tho? Sharam ke maare meri toh death hi ho jani h..

Sid: Tu nahi degi? Soch le, 4 din manane mein chale jaayenge tere..

Naaz: Mat karo aisa please.. tumhe manaane mein mera pura energy khatam ho jata hai..

Sid: Chalo mein pura nahi mangunga..  abhi ke liye 1 down payment kardo, baaki ki kal de dena private mein..

Naaz: teek h.. chalo gaal aage karo..

Sid: Gaal? 5 saal ka bachcha samajh rakha h kya jo down payment gaal pe lunga? Humko lips pe maangta baby!

Naaz: (blushes hard) haaye rabba!! Iska mein kya karu?

Sid: chummi de de bas! Varna 4 din manaana!!

Naaz holds his hair from back and pulls him closer, closes her eyes and smooches him. She bites his lower lips and he groins. They kiss each other passionately until they start panting. He holds her close to his chest and rests his chin on her head and fall asleep in each others embrace.

Naaz wakes up as the break of down shone on her face through window. She smilingly lifts her head to see her man. But her smiling face turns into panicked face, she shakes him and wakes him up.

Sid: Kya hua baby pahuch gaye kya?

Naaz: Haaye!! Siyappa ho gaya!! (In scared tone)

Sid: (wakes up quickly) kya hua tu teek tho hai na?

Naaz: Mujhe nahi, tumhe!!

Sid: Mujhe kya hua hai? Main teek hoon!

Naaz: Badi chul machi thi na raat ko down payment lene ki (picks her phone and clicks his pic and shows him) ye dekho..

Sid: (Horrified look) yeh kya hua? Tujhe kiss karne bola tha tune toh kaat diya? Abhi pata nahi kitne injections lagenge mujhe..

Naaz: Haaye khoteya!! Tumhe mazak sujh rahi hai? Socho log jab uttenge aur tumhara chehra dekhenge toh kaisa juloos niklega?