Tit for Tat

Naaz's POV:
Sid just left the house. I wish he could stay longer. There is something about him. The more I get to know him the more I like him. The way he assured that he is by my side always, the way he took care of me today, the way he cooked for me, the way he kisses.. Wait!! He kissed me today!! What was it? Has he fallen for me? Or was it just for that moment?

Must be just a passing moment. We are very good friends, I don't know if I can ever fill Aishwarya's place in his life. I don't want to take her place, I just want to create my own place in his life. She was his first love, and first love is the most difficult to forget. Who knows it better than me?

Naaz's eyes are filled with tears. She closes her eyes and falls asleep after sometime.

Next morning she wakes up to call from Sid.
Sid: Good Morning Shehnaaz

Naaz: Good Morning!

Sid: Did you get good sleep? Do you still have cold?

Naaz: Yes, I slept well and I am fine now. The Dolo you gave last night worked wonder.

Sid: So, are you working today or planning to rest?

Naaz: I will be working, I have to. Yesterday's work plus normally Fridays are busier for me. I need to finish everything so that I don't carry anything for weekend before my parents arrive. I am planning to leave early to work today.

Sid: Okay. Get going then. Will talk when you are free. Don't stress yourself too much. Bye!

Naaz: Bye! Have a great day!

Naaz gets busy with her office work the whole day and reaches late at night. Sid had messaged her in the evening but she couldn't reply him. She messaged him late at night saying sorry and wished him good night.

She slept until late the next day since she was tired. She checks her phone its 11:45am and there are 15 miss calls and 2 messages from Sid. She remembers that she had put her mobile on silent before sleeping last night.

She calls him but he doesn't pick. She checks the message.

1st message at 7am
"Hey good morning! How about a breakfast together today? God knows if you parents will ok me or not! Toh shayad phir mauka mile na mile! Ha ha ha"

2nd message at 11:15am
"You didn't reply my message neither received my call. Kal subah se baat nahi kiya. Lagta h madam ne abhi se reject karne ka plan bana liya.  No worries, karo avoid araam se. Avoid mujhe bhi karna aata h. Ab scene paltega" (BB14 ka tag line h 🤪)

Naaz curses herself for putting her mobile on silent. She calls him again but he doesn't pick. She decides to try again later since she has to do some shopping for groceries and finish other chores before she goes to receive her parents from airport.

She picks up her parents and they come back home from airport. Due to heavy traffic they reach home late. Naaz cooks dinner for them until they freshen up and they all have dinner. Naaz tells her parents about Sid, his family and Aishwarya's death and her parents. They speak until its 11pm when the power goes off. And they call it a night.

Naaz suddenly remembers that she had to call Sid. She calls him but her phone's battery has drained out and it goes off. She curses her fate for not being able to call him and him being angry.

The next day, Naaz and her parents get ready to go Sid's place. They have to reach Sid's place by 10 am. Sharma uncle would also join them at their house since he is the mutual contact.

 Sharma uncle would also join them at their house since he is the mutual contact

(Naaz's Look)

Naaz and her parents enter Shukla Mansion. They are welcomed by Sid's Mom. Sid greets Naaz's Mom and Dad. Naaz smiles at Sid but he literally ignores her.

Sid's POV:
I am nervous thinking about the outcome of today's meeting with Shehnaaz's Mom and Dad. Although I am angry with Shehnaaz since she didn't talk to me properly since two days, I am tempted to look at her but I need to make her realise how it feels to be ignored.

Naaz's POV:
I made a blunder by not calling him yesterday. He is not even looking at me. How do I pacify him now? Can't even talk to him in front of everyone.

Our parents are casually talking to one another. They just getting to know each other, about work, family and Aishwarya. Sid looks sad when they speak about Aishwarya, the pain is so much evident on his face.

Sharma Uncle drops in, he is in hurry because it's his daughter's engagement in the evening and he needs to rush home. He makes sure that my parents queries are all answered without being felt awkward. He is in hurry, so he invites all of us to the engagement ceremony in the evening and leaves.

Sid's parents give tour of Shukla Mansion to my parents since for Shukla's they have already accepted me as their future daughter in law. But I can still see hesitation on my parents face. They are a bit of orthodox. Their mind is still on the second marriage matter.

It's time to leave and though I made an attempt to look at Sid and tried talking to him while my parents were looking at the Mansion, he didn't talk.

Sid's father suggests that Sid will pick us up from my home in the evening to Sharma's engagement ceremony. My parents hesitatingly accept the offer and we leave.

At Naaz's place
Papa Gill: Pammiji kya kare? Ladka bhi achcha h aur family bhi, par mera mann toh dusri shaadi h Sid ki yahi sochkar maan nahi raha.

Mama Gill: Aap mujhe puch rahe ho mera bhi yahi haal h.. humare log rishtedaar Naaz ka mazak udayenge. Kahi yeh na bole ki isko shayad ladka nahi mil raha tha isilye dusri shaadi wale ladke ko haa kaha..

Papa Gill: Wohi tension mujh ko bhi h.. bolenge humari ladki mein hi koi khot h

Mama Gill: Mein toh surprise hoon ki Naaz ne itne ladke reject kiye pure ek saal tak, yahi kyu haan bol rahi h..

Papa Gill: Main Naaz se baat karunga iss baare mein. Par abhi humko ready hona h, Sharma ji ki ladki ki saghai mein jaane k liye.. waha se aane k baad decide karenge..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm.. so this was the our typical Shukla ji wanting for attention from Shehnaaz yet doing some "Bhaav Khaana"🙈

Will Naaz be able to pacify Sid and will Gill parents dilemma be solved? Stay tuned for answers..

BB14 started though we get to see Shukla ji for 14 days, I have some mixed feelings about it - one side I am missing SidNaaz moment, happy that Shehnaaz will be away from those sample contestants, sad on what Sid might have to deal with inside and super irritated at Tomboli for trying to copy Shehnaaz (she looks like a copy of Mahira instead)