Reunion

Naaz: Mumma jaldi karo, late hojayenge!

NM: Naazu, flight ko land hone mein 1 gante hai, 30 mins ka raasta hai.. Aur ye Banglore toh hai nahi jaha itna traffic ho..

Naaz: (Embarrassed) Haan.. Mein toh bas aapko ready hone ko bol rahi thi taaki abhi se bolungi toh aap time pe ready hojaogi..

NM: Koi baat nahi betoo, sab samajhti hoon, meri bhi shaadi ko lagbhag 30 saal ho gaye..

Naaz blushes harder and escapes from her sight.

Naaz's POV:
I just want to see my Kullu.. Every minute is killing me, I couldn't sleep whole night with the fear of oversleeping. Though he is supposed to arrive in the afternoon. I know my kullu will also be restless to see me..

Finally we are on our way to the airport, my lips are forming a curve, and I find it so difficult to hide the excitement. I am scared of being caught smiling unnecessarily by my parents. But my papa is busy on phone checking the arrangements and my mom is busy talking with her sister dicussing the various rituals to be performed in wedding.

We reached the Airport and now waiting to get a glimpse of him. My cousins and uncles have arrived too, we would drive to the hotel and have a small get together there.

My heart skipped a beat when my eyes fall on him. I thank my stars and my God for introducing him in my life as my partner.

 I thank my stars and my God for introducing him in my life as my partner

He was not less than a celebrity for me. People at airport looked at him, I could feel few girls lusting. Our eyes meet and I find myself blushing. I would have run and pounced at him if there were no family members. I want to hug him tight and plant kisses all over his face.

Sid's POV:
All the while in the flight I had been thinking about her and when I see her at the airport, she turns red blushing. She unknowingly turns me on everytime I see her biting her lower lips whenever she blushes. I can't wait to take her lips in mine. I can't even react since we are the center of attention as it's going to be our big day in 4 days.

 I can't even react since we are the center of attention as it's going to be our big day in 4 days