Cheating on boyfriend!!

SidNaaz's cozy sleep is broken by a call.

Sid: Hello!

Naveen: Hi Sid, Kaisi hai teri tabiyat ab?

Sid: Haan?? Rukh mein dekhta hoon! (He goes near the mirror and looks at the his lips, the swollen was gone and the colour had also lightened)

Naveen: Hello!! Meine teri tabiyat puchi, tu kya dekhne gaya?

Sid: Haan teek lag rahi h (touching his fingers on his lips) shayad 1 ya 2 gante mein puri teek ho jayegi..

Naveen: Kya bol raha hai kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai.. Achcha sun aaj hum Abbi falls jayenge, tum log aa rahe ho na?

Sid: Kab nikalna hai?

Naveen: Bas lunch ke 1 ek ghante baad.. waise are you'll joining for group lunch or not?

Sid: Arey Shehnaaz so rahi he, mein na usko puchke batata hoon..

Naveen: Okay! See ya! Take care..

Naaz was sleeping like a baby, Sid goes near her and adores her sleeping figure. He slowly goes near her face and touches her nose with his and snuggles gently.

Naaz opens her eyes and smilingly puts her hands around his neck. He kisses her nose and sits straight, Naaz sits in his lap while sid holds her by her waist.

Sid: Baby Naveen ka call tha. He asked if we are joining the group for lunch and post lunch they are going to Abbi falls.

Naaz turns her face and holds Sid's chin to inspect his lips by turning his face left and right.

Naaz: Arey yeh toh almost chala gaya..

Sid: haan yaar, mujhe laga do din toh rahega, par what a disappointment. Aise kaatne se babies kaise honge? Uske liye thoda aur mehnat karna padega baby.

Naaz: haaye Kullu, tu mujhe challenge kar raha hai? Tu mujhe janta nahi hai, Punjab ki sherni hoon.. koi doubt mat rakhna..

Sid: Achcha baby! Trailer dekhao na please! (Making a cute pout)

Naaz: Trailer chahiye?? Gandhe bachche.. haan? (tickles him)

Sid: Shehnaaz math kar, please mat kar..

Sid holds her hands trying to escape, but she keep on tickling him. He pins her down while sitting on her, leans and bites her cheeks gently. Naaz's cheeks go red not with biting but by blushing. He then kisses all over her face moving down to her neck and Naaz groans.

 He then kisses all over her face moving down to her neck and Naaz groans

She then puts her hands on his chest and pushes him a bit.

Naaz: Mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai subah breakfast bhi nahi kiya humne.. (making a pouty face)

Sid: (smiles looking at her cute face) Okay, chalo freash hoke chalte hai, group ke saath khana khane!

They take bath in turns and dress the up in casuals and go to the restaurant where the others were already present.