Prologue

Growing knowing you're an Orphan is not a bad thing but it's definitely not a good thing either. As our Life's full of mystery, sometimes we tend to become one. Gulf's too busy to notice things, too busy to fall in love yet he did.

~

Great career, great look, great wealth, everything about Mew is great. The most handsome model and a part-time instructor at Bangkok University. He is born with a silver spoon, he didn't have to put a lot of effort to get what he wants. What he wants come easily to him without him asking for it. However his life, rather the way he sees life changed after knowing the student named Gulf Kanawut.

Life begins when you're hurt, when you have fun, and when you're at outmost despair.

"Sometimes it doesn't really matter what your past is, the most important thing is the present you and the who you will be in the future" said by Mew while stroking Gulf's hair. It is a great day indeed, the love of your life is in your arms.

~~~

Hello! No one might be reading this but I'm just inspired to write MewGulf's Fiction (Current obsession of mine). I just borrowed their names but the characters and events in this story doesn't reflect the individuals that are being mentioned from the start until the end of this story.

Anyway, MewGulf's thing is the one that keeps me going these days, I was and still am stressed and depressed.

Life's precious, so let's keep going. 🙃

Additional Note:

I don't know anything about Thailand, haven't been there but I'm planning to, once I've saved enough and once this pandemic is over. So if I have mistakenly put incorrect terms, places, their cultures or anything that makes any of you (readers) uncomfortable for whatever reason juat let me know and I'll try my best to fix it.