4.1: My Thirak

// This is what's really in my head yesterday when I was writing the previous part, I'm supposed to write a little bit longer part but then I messed up at work that may lead to my termination 😂 so it came out wrong, it didn't go the way as what I have in mind, so I just cut it and publish it instead.

Btw listen to Gulf's and war song.

Here it is now. Enjoy. //

~~
Gulf's POV.

As I traced my hand on name written in the book "Natharin" I read it out loud and another waive of emotions and tears flows through me. The name feels familiar but also feels so distant at the same time. It's drawing me in. I've tried searching for the person named Natharin but no one knows him and I don't have enough amount of money to hire a professional investigator to find him, to know who he is or if he really exists.

I placed the book back into the drawer, lock it and I tidied myself since I'm sure I look like a mess before I went to the kids and play with them again. I went home around 8 PM and I spotted Mew's car right away. 'Why he didn't texted me... Oh, he doesn't have my phone number!' I parked my bike and check if he is in his car but he is not, he might be waiting outside my door. My apartment is at the second floor, so from his car, I ran to my apartment and I found him sitting on the floor, his back leaning on the door, eyes to the ground with his headphones on. How could someone be so handsome while waiting?

I took a deep breath and walk in front of him. He looked up and smiled before he got up and hugged me - that caught me off guard. I can smell his perfume, it's so calming.

"Let's go inside first" I invited him and he let me go. I hold his hand after I opened the door and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry phi..." he just nodded "How long have you been waiting?"

"Maybe around an hour or two"

"What? You... You waited that long? What if I didn't....uhm... didn't came back?" I asked in panic, stuttering.

He smiled. "I planned to go home at midnight just in case you weren't home yet" How did I deserve him? I mentally slapped myself for being stupid.

"hmm..I'm sorry again, and how did you know that I'm out? Maybe I just didn't want to open the door, you know? "

"Why? You're not going to open the door for me?" he raised his eyebrow and smirked "I run into Newwie earlier and he said you're not at home most sundays but you're back at night however I don't know what time you'll be back so I waited for you instead"

"Uhmm, it's good. I owe him one" I gotta thanks Newwie on this. "Phi? I'll take a bath first, is that okay?"

"Why are you asking for permission? Of course it is." he then laughed and it echoed to the room. Now I'm annoyed. I rolled my eyes and grabs a change of clothes then head to the bathroom.

After taking a bath, I saw him cooking. I went to my bedroom first and saw a bouquet of flowers, it's sunflowers to be exact. I picked up the bouquet and smell it, there's a note "To my sunflower, from Khun phi ☀️" I smiled at the sun in the end. It's like him, he is becoming my sun.

I feel him hugging me on the waist from the back, he sniffed on my nape and said "You like it baby?" I smiled and nodded shyly.

"Let's go, I cooked your favorite food" He said, I placed the bouquet beside the night stand then he holds my hand dragging me to the table.

"How did you know that I like this food phi?" I asked as I dig in to the Pad kra pao that he cooked for me. "and, I can't believe that someone as rich as you would know how to cook" I said while food is in my mouth.

He chuckled "Swallow your food first before you speak. Hmm... cause I also live alone that's why I know how to cook... but for this one I just followed the recipe from Google" then he laughed 'Oh, I really love hearing you laugh'. I just smiled at him and nodded as I continue to finish my food.

"You're really a good cook phi" I complemented him and he just smiled as he also finishes his food slowly. He helped me do the dishes and we talked that night about ourselves while cuddling on the bed. I learned that he has few exes and a lot of flings, in short he is or was a player. I'm happy that he tells me this things so I won't have to know this from other people which is what I hate the most. I hate being lied to, well I guess everyone do.

"...but, this is the first time I've exerted effort to someone, waiting for someone and cooking for them? It's a first for me and it's only for you. When I first lay my eyes on you, I knew you're the only one for me" I looked up to him and smiled.

"You're not going to hurt me? Leave me hanging? Toss me around once your done with me? Just play with my feelings?" I asked.

"No baby, absolutely not. Never. I want to be with you for the longest time as possible, I want you to be my last" He almost teared up. I grabbed his head and kissed him on the lips. Our lips danced in a sweet motion, his lips taste like honey and lemon and from a slow kiss it turns into the kiss of a two person who's hungry for each other, his hands is on my waist pulling me closer to him as possible and I placed mine to his nape to deepen the kiss. After some time we pulled away from each other's lips and he smiled.

"Let's sleep tua-aeng, we have class tomorrow and you start working for me tomorrow" I just nodded to him, he kissed my forehead and rest his chin on my head as I snuggled myself to his chest. I hope this would last.

We went to school like usual and since he slept at my house, I had him borrow my formal dress. I'm thankful that I kept one. The difference this time is after class I have to follow him around since I'm his assistant.

I went to the classroom and saw Mild waving at me.

"You're always on time na no?" He said as if it's a miracle.

"I changed job Mild, I no longer work as a waiter in the bar and no longer working in that restaurant" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"b-but how are you-" I cut him off since I know what he's going to say.

"I got new job of course, I work as an assistant of the new instructor but the band will play 5x a week. Isn't that good? Don't tell me, Boat haven't informed you anything about the band playing at the bar much often this time?" His face heats up hearing Boat's name.

"don't tell me you and boat hmmp-" I wasn't able to finished what I was about to say since he covers my mouth with his hand. I removed his hand and smiked.

"Not so innocent, aren't we?" I tease him and he blushed like crazy again.

"Sh-shut up" he is stuttering, I'm enjoying this. It's one in a lifetime opportunity to tease this blabber mouth. I was about to tease him more but the instructor came in or I should say Mr. Suppasit, my thirak came in. He looked at my direction and smiled then he proceeds with the class.

I nudge mild and asked "I wonder what happened na~ care to share" He just glared at me though he is so red and I'm teasing him with my smile. Interesting, this is interesting. 

~~~

Okayyys.. I'm not sure if can update on weekend since I have a lot of school works to do and it's almost due. I'm cramming here 😂🙈

Anyway, sorry again for some grammatical errors and typo errors.

Love lots 💙