Part 14: Family?

Gulf's POV.

The past month has been exhausting and relaxing for Me. We finished our Final exams already and there's that issue with Art and also Mew's proposal which gave me mixed feelings, don't get me wrong I'm willing to marry Mew anytime anywhere. First I was too angry then the next thing I am too happy with Mew's proposal in front of our friends.

Art payed a fine for the fake news he spread and a restraining order was given a to him. He got what he deserve, however the first culprit who hurt Mild is not caught yet. 

"Gulf baby, I can't pick you up today I have urgent matters at home" Mew said, he calls me. He doesn't want to disappoint me, I know. 

"It's okay love, you don't have a class anyway. You won't be meeting our class anymore right?" I asked. It's the last month before graduation, I'm finally graduating, our professors are giving us leeway to do what we want and enjoy our remaining days in college. Also, there are others who are not done with their papers yet, for example my dumb bestfriend Mild.

 "Yeah I don't. hmmm.. I gotta go baby, I need to be home as soon as possible" He said, I don't know what urgent matter he got with his family. I'm not nosy anyway.

"Okay! drive safely and take care. Love you" 

"Yes sir! I love you too baby.. I'll call you later okay?" He then ended the call.

I don't have to go to school now as I have nothing to do there. I've submitted all my papers, Mew won't be there as well. 

"Let's play Football" I invited Bright, Mild and his boyfriend. They pretty much agreed right away as we missed playing football all together.

"Bright is that Win?" I said nudging his side. 

"Who's Win?" Nice try Bright! You can't lie to me, you know?. I just looked at him and grinned.

"Hey Mild, who was it again that Bright has set his eyes on in our high school that is also a football player and our friend got no balls confessing to?" I asked Mild and Bright glared at me. This is fun.

"Owhhhh! that pale, funny and loud guy?" Mild asked, his eyes went bigger. When it comes to gossip Mild is always active.

"You're louder though *laughs* but yeah that guy" I said, eyeing the annoyed Bright.

"Of course that's Win! Win Metawin! Bright's long time crush" Mild said, that's what I'm waiting for, with Mild's loud mouth, Win definitely heard him since he turned to look at us. Bright's face is too red, he is blushing. He smacked Mild's head for being too loud and we just laughed the nervous Bright.

I waved at Win who just suddenly recognized us. We often play football back in high school but Bright can't focus if he's playing with Win so he is always at the side fantasizing his crush. Just admiring from afar, looking pathetic.

"Gulf how are you buddy?" Win said and he put his arms on my shoulder, we're close aren't we? Someone must be jealous, luckily I don't have mine here.

"I'm fine Win! How are you? Oh, I have Mild, Boat and Bright with me to play" i emphasized Bright's name and Bright is just looking at me.

"Bright? Oh, you're Bright? that Bright? Owhhh! You're handsome now" Win commented on Bright. Bright blushed even more.

We've played and our team Won.

"Since we won, let's go to eat!" I proposed, Win and his friends immediately agreed. I planned for Bright to sit side by side with Win and so I talked to his play members. Everything's ready, but I am not. I gotta change, they have but I haven't yet.

I texted Mew about our whereabouts and he didn't reply. Must be busy.

Since I don't have enough money, Bright will pay. His family got loads of cash with them, same with Mild and Boat. I know, I'm poor but you don't have to rub it on my face, you know?

We arrived to a little fine dining restaurant. I don't know why did they chose this but It smells rich and money, which is I am not and I don't have.

"Bright, I don't have enough money! I used up my salary already" I looked at Bright begging.

"My treat right? Doesn't matter where we are." He said smiling.

"Okay! I'll try to help you with Win" I said as I winked to him teasingly.

While we were eating, one of the waiter approached us.

"Hi, who among you guys is Gulf Kanawut?" He asked scanning through our table. Everyone's looking at me as if I did something illegal.

"That would be me. How may I help you?" I asked.

"Someone wants to talk with you" He said. De ja vu? I got feed up with this wanted to talk to you thing.

"Who is it?" I asked. The waiter just smiled at me.

"My boss.." He said, still waiting. I motioned to my friends that I will be leaving a bit and will be back once the talk is over.

The waiter walked ahead of me and I just followed him.

"Who is your boss? Do you know why do they want to speak with me" He just shook his head.

"It's the Traipipattanapong's." He said smiling. The crews here are really well mannered, their salary must really be high.

We entered into a private room. The waiter bowed and then left me there standing in front of that freaking door. I knocked, no one answered. I tried to know a little bit stronger than this time and I was successful, the door opened.

"Hi I am Gulf Kanawut, as was asked that you would like to speak with me?" Gulf said, looking at the two. They're probably around 43-48 of age.

"Sit nong... Wow you're really handsome" The older lady said to me. How did they know me? What do they want?

The man that is sitting next to her is just staring at me.I assumed he is her husband.

"Natharin..." I got shocked when he said the name embroidered in the book that I was keeping. He started tearing up. I am panicking internally.
~~~

Just short update. I'm too sleepy hahahaha.. I'll make it up to you guys

Love lots. ♥️