Part 8: Not giving up

// soooo... I messed up hahahahaha. I got it mixed up. The title of this chapter is 'not giving up' and Part 7 is 'Be my boyfriend' - I just realized it  haha don't hate me. 

aanddddd... I can't and won't continue the smut haha.. I'll save that for later. //

~~~~~~~

'Giving up is not my forte, I'll make you mine no matter what the circumstances are' Art is sitting while sipping his coffee thinking and planning how he can make Mew his and eliminate his current lover. He needs to seduce Mew and make him fall in love with him.

"Dad... Is there any other way that my engagement with will still continue? I don't want to call it off" Art is desperate. He's been linking Mew for years and the other man rejected him thrice now and say that he has a lover. 'It's unfair' art thought.

"Son, Mr. Jongcheveevat already called it off. They also announced it through social media that Mew got a lover now."

"but dad! they didn't mention who that lover is! It can be me" Art slightly raised his voice. His dad should be on his side.

"I know! but they clearly stated it's not you!" His dad stand up but before he left "This conversation is over Art, don't try anything funny. I'm telling you, they will not easily let you off the hook and I will not help you if it's just one of your stupidity" His father then left him.

"I'll do anything to get you Mew, anything!" Art said out loud before he fished out his phone and call his friend. He need help in getting Mew back. 

"I need you to find out who's Mew's new boy toy now."

"Okay... are we going to do the same thing?" 

"Figure it out first, then we'll do the best approach to bribe him and leave Mew" 

"Okay. Give me a day and you'll get a satisfying result"

"better be" Then art ended the call.

At Gulf's Apartment ~

// Ooopppss! did I say I won't continue the smut? hahaha sooooooo.. here it is! read with caution dears! 18+ //

Mew's really good with everything he does. After that scene in the bathroom, Gulf's still high with the pleasure Mew gave him. He plop him on the bed and hovered on top and He started kissing gulf again 'his lips is so soft I can't get enough of it' gulf though, but shy saying it out loud. They were exchanging saliva's, tongues fighting with each other like animals hungry for each other.

Gulf placed his hand on Mew's chest caressing down to the hard member down there, You could say Mew is huge. Gulf's not small but his is definitely huge. It's XL. Its a wonder if he will still get bigger than he is. Mew gasped when gulf grabbed his hard member and started pumping it. 

Mew grabbed Gulf's hands and place it above his head "Leave that for later baby, let me prepare you" His husky voice really turns gulf more, he is leaking precums again and that makes mew smirked. He kissed the younger guy's neck down to his chest leaving more hickeys than earlier. Trailing wet kisses and leaving loves bites in his wake. They don't have a lube since it so sudden. Mew's licking Gulf's hard shaft, licking the precum and down to his ball and went to his pink hole. He teased the younger guy's hole with his tongue. Licking it, trusting inside.

"Phi...uhhmmm..please.." Gulf didn't know what to do, he is too crowded lust and pleasure. He grabbed Mew's head and pull him closer to his hole.

"Needy aren't we?" Mew smiled and continue licking Gulfs hole, ignoring the please of the other guy. He is moaning mess now and gasping. Once confirmed that the younger mans hole is now lubed with his saliva, he slowly inserted one finger and thrusting it in and out. Gulf winced on the sudden intrusion and tries to subdue the pain that turns into pleasure later on. From one finger, mew then added another one and started scissoring the younger guy beneath him. He kissed Gulf's lips to divert his attention and inserted the third finger. He is swallowing Gulf's moans and cries, he keep thrusting his fingers in and out of the other guys hole preparing him for the bigger one to invade. Gulf's moans become louder when Mew hits his prostate. Mew keeps hitting that spot. Gulfs moaning mess, tears in his eyes and precum is oozing out of his hard shaft. 

"Ready baby? Let me know if it's too much okay?" Mew whispered in Gulf's ears and pecked his lips before  Mew removed his fingers from the inside of Gulf's and positioned his hard member on the entrance, he spit a good amount on saliva on his length and rubbed his own precum in the younger man's entrance. He slowly thrust into the younger guy's hole while the other one's crying in pain, he's grabbing the sheets forming into fist. Once fully seated inside, he kissed Gulf's lips to ease the pain and let him adjust into his size.

"You... Uhhh.. You can now move phi" with that cue, Mew moved slowly in and out trying to find the sweet spot of the younger guy beneath him and once found he slightly picking up the pace.

"Fa.. Faster... Faster daddy" Mew conveyed to his lovers request and thrust faster, his hand is hold Gulf's waist tighter knowing it will leave marks there and Gulf's holding on his arms digging his nails.

You can only hear the slapping of skins and the moans of two guys inside the room. They keep changing positions and the pace until they both reached their climax. Gulf shivered as he released his cum on his and Mew's stomach while he squeezed Mew's member inside and let him release his cum inside him. After few slow thrust mew flopped his body on top of Gulf's not caring about the cum and his member's still inside of the younger man. They're both gasping for air.

Mew giggled and kissed Gulf's forehead "Thank you tua-aeng, I love you" Gulf just smiled and closed his eyes.

"Let's get you cleaned up baby" Mew pulled himself out of Gulf's slowly and makes gulf moaned. Mew looked at the white substance the is leaking from the younger guy's backside. He grabbed gulf and carry him to the bathroom. They soaked themselves in the bath tub.

"Tua-aeng khub" Mew started while caressing Gulf's back.

"Hmm"

"I love you khub" Gulf tilted his head and looked at Mew. His daddy is also as needy as he is.

"I love you too khub daddy" Gulf then winked at mew and that made Mew's junior twitcg and slowly getting erected again. They won't be ending the night with only one session for sure.

~~~

// Okaaayyyy.. I was just teasing you guys. I don't really know how write smuts hahahaha so pardon me if I made mistakes. Let's leave the detailed one in the upcoming chapters.

Also, I don't usually edit my works so sorry if there's some typo or grammatical errors.

Love lots~ //