Part 7: Be My Boyfriend

// here's the second update guys! I fell asleep and forgot to publish this. :)

//~I changed the title of this chapter sibce I made a mistake haha sorry ♥️ //
~~~

Gulf decided to hear Mew out and see his explanation. He is not that heartless to leave the other guy hanging, so, when Mew asked him if they could talk he nodded to agree. He walk to the bench on the side leaving Bright and Mew in the field. Bright then picks up the ball like nothing happened and start practicing while Mew is approaching him.

Mew sits beside Gulf and for who knows how long they have been silent. 

"baby... Let me explain why I haven't contacted you since Wednesday night until today, okay?" Mew breaks the silence and Gulf just stared at him trying to be expressionless as he can but his eyes gave him away. It shows how hurt he is, his pain, and that he is sulking.

After few seconds of silence Mew explain to Gulf in detail about what happened and what's holding him up. Mew explained to him about what's circulating online, the deal with his grandfather and how he turned Art down and Declined with the marriage arrangement his grandpa proposed, how his mother accepted him and ask to bring his lover home sometimes. Mew's family knows about his sexual preference and they are okay with it.  

Gulf tears up while Mew's explaining things to him, he can't hold it in. If he is in pain then Mew is also in pain. Mew wiped Gulf's tears using his thumb and hug the man that he loves. Gulf chuckled a bit when he feel Mew's tears on his shoulder. He detached himself from the hug and wiped Mew's tears and kiss his check. 

"I...I was so hurt. I thought you'll leave me for real. I thought you're just playing with me. I thought-" Gulf's not able to continue what he is saying as Mew crashed his lips into his. He then cupped Gulf's face and said "No way baby, no way that I'm letting you go. You're mine. You're stuck with me" 

Gulf just silently sobbed. Another wave of silence engulfed them before Mew breaks it by asking "Who is Bright? Why is he calling you babe?" Now the tables turned and its Mew who seems to be sulking now. 

"Bright... You can call him a childhood friend of mine. We grew up in same orphanage but he got adopted, so from time to time he visits me and hang-out with me." he smiled to Mew.

"Why is he calling you babe then?" Mew raised his eyebrow that makes Gulf grins.

"Hmmm... I forgot the reason." Gulf looks at Mew like he's thinking deeply and it's not to Mew's liking.

"did...did you two have relationship before?" Mew asked ignoring the pang of pain on his chest. He want to let it out otherwise he will keep being jealous. 

Gulf laughed out loud that made Mew agitated. "a relationship? we did have a relationship..." Gulf looked at him. He is teasing Mew and purposely didn't finish his sentence.

"You do? Do you still love him?" Mew asked. He is fuming with anger now but still trying to control his voice since he knew that Gulf doesn't like if someone raised their voice on him.

"Hmmm.. Of course I do" Gulf said without hesitation. That was it, Mew had it enough. He stands up abruptly and starts walking but Gulf is faster. Gulf hugged him from behind and kiss his nape. 

Gulf chuckles a bit "My daddy's jealous... I love him of course since he is like a brother to me and the relationship we have is we're bestfriends. Also, the reason why he calls me babe is to shoo or eliminate the leech that would try to cling on me, not that they can though... but when we were in high school there are boys and girls that would try to flirt with me and Bright's always there to rescue me. That... when he started and he calls me babe whenever someone's trying to approach me. They will think that Bright's my boyfriend but he is not. I mean he won't and will never be and I love someone now." Gulf explained in one go.