Part 6: Mew

// I'm finally free!
Here’s an update ♥️

It's Double update ebriwan //
~~

Mew's POV.

//This started/happened when Gulf dragged Mild to his home.//

Wednesday and my class ends 3PM however Gulf's class ends around 2PM. I received a text from Gulf that he will take a day off and will accompany Mild, he did mentioned that Mild's seems to have a love trouble and is acting weird. I don't have any task that gulf needs to finish so I let him be.

My phone rings and it's a call from my Grandpa.

"Hello Pa... Yes... Now? As in right away?... Any emergency?... I understand, I'll be home in 30 minutes" I grabbed my bag and keys then ran to my car and immediately speed up to my family's house. They don't usually call me to go back unless there's emergency. I reached the house in less than 30 minutes, when I entered I saw them on the sofa, with 2 unfamiliar yet familiar person.

"Mew! You're home. Sit here." Grandpa points the sit next to the young man. He might be a little bit older than my Gulf but his body build is definitely not comparable with Gulf's. Gulf's body is masculine and he is 185cm tall, He is actually taller than me for 2cm but of course my body build is larger than his and that what makes him my baby. I bowed to the unknown person and sit beside him leaving a space between us and he clearly seems to be disappointed, I don't care though. I forgot to mention Art and I were shipped couple before but we never had a relationship. I rejected him, I don't like him to be my lover and will never see him to be one. I have Gulf, we are not yet official but I can definitely see my future with him and I want only him. That's how sure I am with Gulf.

"Mew, this is Mr. Pakpoom and the young man beside you is Art his son" I just nodded.

"They know each other already, right? since the two have worked together before" It's Art's father.

"Yes sir." I answered.

"Good. This will be easy then" He eyed Art and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm not understanding anything. What's going on?" I asked. I have a hint but I don't want this bullsh*t arrangement thing.

"You'll be engaged with Art." It's my grandfather who answered. I looked at my parents and they're just silent.

"No Pa! I have my own lover." I looked at Art and then his father "I'm sorry if I might be sound rude to you, but I don't want this. This is unfair to both of us and I have a lover. I don't want this. No, I'm sorry!" I eyed my parents to help me.

"Art agreed already" It's his father who spoke.

"but I didn't! and I won't" I said firmly. "Pa, I don't want this. Mom! Dad! Say something please. I'm old enough to make my own decision"

My Grandfather sighed. He know he can't change what's on my mind but he is just as stubborn as I am.

"Pa, let mew decide for himself" finally my dad found his voice to speak. Everyone's afraid of my Grandpa but I am not. "Why don't you accompany accompany Art for 2 days. If you really don't feel anything for him then I'll let you off the hook. We'll cancel this engagement. No one will be happy if we push this through and one of you decline"

"...but Dad" I plead.

"Accompany him for 2 days or you marry him right away?" I sighed and nodded in response.

"Why don't you two stay here for the night?" My grandfather asked.

"Oh, I'd love to but I can't. I'll let Art stay here instead. I'll hope we can get good result with you two." His then stand up and said his goodbye as he got a meeting to attend to.