9.1: Kaownah

// Hoping Everyone is okay ♥️ //

~~~

Life's not always black and white, there are gray areas too.

After the introducing Gulf to Mew's immediate family he then started to introduce his boyfriend to his other relatives that will come and talk to them.

Gulf's still wandering about the sudden change of expression in Mew's grandfather when he was being introduced, he also want to ask him if they've met before since he is certain that he really looks familiar but he doesn't want to ask yet, he don't want to ruin the party if he may offend the elder. He wants his first impression in Mew's family to be okay.
.
.
.
.

They were sitting in one of the center table, Gulf just got back from the restroom and saw the table full of food and drinks picked up by no other than Mew. He got some steak, salad, pasta, dessert since Gulf is not that fond of sweets but he likes chocolate cakes he got one for him and fruits for himself, mainly slices of strawberry, watermelon, orange and apple. He also got them some wines.

Mew noticed something odd in Gulf's expression "You okay baby?"

Gulf just hummed and said "I'm just nervous, there's all such of people here, elites and here I am"

"don't feel down love, you are amazing and rich in your own way. They're just rotten who only got money" Mew said and that reassured Gulf's mind. He then calmed down a bit.

Mew asked him if he wants to accompany him greeting their business partners that arrived but Gulf refused so he left him for a bit.

A slender pale male around 175-178 cm tall, with few piercing blond guy approached their table and sit on Mew's chair.

// Just think that Kaownah got some earrings here 😅 I also intended to make him shorter than his actual height //

"Hi I'm Kaownah! You can call me Kaow and you are?"

Gulf hesitated before he takes Kaow's hand for the handshake "Gulf" he said and smiled a bit. He is not good interacting with other people aside from his close friend which is only Bright, Mild and of course his boyfriend.

"It's my first time seeing you here. Who's son are you? I pretty much know everyone here" Kaow inquired.

"No one's" Gulf said in an expressionless face.

"Owwww! Now I'm curious about you!" He said in a bit louder voice. 'Am I talking to Mild's twin?' Gulf thought.

"You don't have to" Gulf answered still with that no expression face.

"I know now! You're P'Mews new secretary?" He said grinning. Gulf is on the verge of smacking the guy's head.

Gulf just rolled his eyes "No, I am not"