1: University

// I am inspired by this song. The motherly love that everyone wants and needs.

I just feel the need to say it here, the story flows depends on my emotional state but don't worry I can still write happy scene even if I'm breaking down. It's a talent ya know 😂 but I am 100% certain that I usually write boring contents and that's fine with me. I just write for fun and to vent my frustrations anyway. //

~

Gulf's POV.

Running is not a habit of mine, yet I always find myself running every single weekdays. Why do universities have 7 AM class? I am not complaining though, oh wait, I am. The university have 4 Gate Entrance and nearest one from my apartment is Gate 3, however my 1st class everyday is at the law building in the 4th floor which is near Gate 1 and we don't have elevator in the building. Just how fvcked up this life is? From my apartment if I take Gate 1 Entrance it'll take 20 minutes or so and if from my apartment passing through Gate 3 it'll take 15 minutes or so but the guard in charge is my worst enemy.

Being late is actually against my policy in life. Being Tardy is always what I hate and I always end up being one.

The time flows like a river, the water you touched once, you can never have it again.

It's 7:21 and I finally reached the classroom. I used my notebook as fan because I am sweating and gasping for air. This is the first time that the instructor in charge is not in yet. She's usually scolding me for being late. I always get more homeworks due to tardiness but it's okay.

"Hey dude, where's Ms. Lea? Did a miracle happened and she is late?" I asked mild who is busy playing on his phone.

"Hey!" Since I got no response from him I called him out a little bit louder this time.

"Oyyyy! Gulf! Don't be so loud! I'm playing can't you see?" This only friend of mine is the loudest person I've known in my life. He might have swallowed a freaking Megaphone.

"Mild! Can you try to lower your voice? I was just asking why Ms. Lea's not around yet!" I said. He finally looked up. Good heavens.

"You should have said that from the start!"

"Which is I actually did!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Oh, hehe, I'm sorry." He said in a low tone. "By 8:30 a new Instructor will arrive and will replace Ms. Lea. The dean came in earlier before you arrived. Ms. Lea will be on leave until the end of this semester"

"Hmm.." I hummed to acknowledge his answer. 'Is the new instructor will be as strict as her? I hope not but I have a bad feeling, and my gut feeling is always right.' I tried to shrug off my thoughts as the dean went in.

"Class! As what I have mentioned earlier there will be a new instructor for this subject." he looked at the door. "Come in Mr. Suppasit" Then an angel went in 'Oh fvck, he is just my type'. The girls screamed like there's no tomorrow, like he is a celebrity. I actually don't know much about celebrities though.

"Okay, I know all you know Mr. Suppasit but I want all you to behave" The dean exchanged few words with the new instructor before he left.

"Is he a celebrity or what?" I nudge Mild, since it seems everyone is fond of him.

"Really Gulf?! You don't know him? He is fvcking Mew Suppasit! How can you be clueless?" I smacked Milds head, since he is too loud, everyone heard him including that Mew Suppasit.

He looked at me. I want the ground to swallow me. Fvck I am so shy.

"Mr...?" He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Kanawut" I said.

"Okay Mr. Kanawut, Are you certain that you don't know me?"

"I'm sorry sir?" Everyone's eyes is on me "Have I met you before? because I Am sure that it's the first time I meet you" I added. He laughed. He freaking laughed and I wanna punch him in the face.

"He is a Model FYI. A famous one" the b*tch in the class butted in. The professor grins.

"Ok?" I said. Like I care if he is one?

"I'm sorry sir about the rudeness of this friend of mine, he rarely opens his social media and doesn't read or watch news. He doesn't care in general and he knows nothing" I glared at mild. 'Wow, thank you for saving my ass while defaming me' Mr. Suppasit just smiled.

"Since this is my first day and first subject for the day, I'll let you guys go and do whatever you want. And oh, Mr. Kanawut please stay, I have something to discuss with you"

The students went out already.

"Mild, wait for me?" I said in a low voice while collecting my things

"Mr. Suttinut, you can wait for him outside" He said. 'Just how the fvck did he hear me?' I eyed mild, he nodded.

"I'll wait for you outside dude" He taps my back, went outside and closed the door after him.

5 minutes have passed and he haven't say anything yet. It's so awkward.

"Uhm, what is it sir?" I asked, breaking the silence. He smiled at me sheepishly.

He walked to where I am sitting. He is so close that I can smell his breath, his lips is only few inches away from mine. He smells like Mints, I want to kiss those lips 'God Gulf! Focus!'.

"Are you single?" He smiled.

~~~~

Okayyyyyy! So how was it? I'm sorry if there's some grammatical errors or typo errors.

English is not my first language and I always tend to make mistakes 😂😂.