Part 15: Brothers

// I'm sorry if the previous update didn't make any sense. I tried reading it again but got too lazy to fix it. Maybe I will 😂

As the story goes by, its getting boring don't you think? or is it just me who thinks that way? //

~~~

"Natharin" the name echoed through Gulf's ears. His eyes went wide and don't know how to react.

"I'm.. I'm sory sir?" Gulf said, stuttering. He finally found his voice.

"You are Natharin right?" The old man asked.

"I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person. Like I said my name's Gulf Kanawut" Gulf stood firmly.

"Yes.. Yes, Of course, you are Gulf Kanawut. In fact you are my son Gulf Natharin Kanawut Traipipattanapong" The old man said teary eyed while smiling.

// A/N: I feel like explaining it here. Gulf's first name is Gulf Natharin (2 word) and his mother's maiden name or Gulf's Middle name is Kanawut and Traipipattanapong is his last name. You get it? You don't? Okay you will 😂 //

"I'm sorry sir but I'm not understanding anything" Gulf said puzzled. He doesn't know what the man is talking about.

"Gulf, my child. I'm so sorry" the elder woman said while crying.

Gulf feel that his strength is leaving him. He sits on the table still trying to absorb the the things laid before him.

"H-how? I've been staying in the orphanage for as long as I can remember. Why did you abandon me? I'm not believing you. You are not my family. Whose parents will abandon their child and leave him in front of an orphanage?" Gulf said crying. He is not believing it. He don't want to. He is about to stand up but his so called mother stand and kneeled in front of him, begging.

"Gulf, my child. Please forgive Mae and Por. Let me explain it to you" She said being desperate while crying "Alexander... Alexander took you away... We tried searching for you but we can't... He...He blocked everything. We were powerless before... We just recently found you. We found out what he did. He is still shielding you.. We also learned that you are now engaged with his grandchild. That old man is the one who placed you in that orphanage. "

"I don't understand..." Gulf said shaking his head "I... Who's this Alexander? What's with my relationship with Mew? Why does he have to take me away? WHY?" He full of questions that needed answered. His mind is clouded with emotions.

"Alexander, he is Mew's grandfather. Alexander Jongcheveevat" It was his father who answered.

Then it hit Gulf like a rushing train the night at the party at Jongcheveevat's. He went to the comfort room as Mew will get food for them, once he is done with his business in the comfort room he saw Mew's grandfather waiting for him.

"I want you to break up with Mew. He won't be happy with you. You two shouldn't be together"  He said when Gulf approached him.

"I'm sorry sir, but I love Mew. His happiness is my happiness and right now, His happiness is me" Gulf said to the other, still with full respect. after all, he is still Mew's grandfather.

"You two shouldn't be together. He can be with anyone but you. I don't want you for him, you're not supposed to be in a relationship with him. Leave him or you'll both get hurt in the end" The old man said before leaving. Gulf composed himself before going back to where Mew is.

"Son..." Gulf was taken back to reality when his mother called him. She is still kneeling in front of him. Gulf felt guilty. He helped his mother to sit.