4: Natharin

// I got inspired by the IGS of P'Mew 🙈 and the Boyfriend song of Gulf x War - they're both amazing right?~ Gulf's rap is superb and War's clear voice. Their voices blend incredibly well.

"To my sunflower"
🌻☀️

Anyways I have a question but it's at the Author's note at the bottom of this chapter 🙂 Your opinion and comment is very much appreciated ☺️🤗

~~

Gulf's POV.

Don't drink more than you can take, you'll suffer the next day.

I groaned, my head hurts like hell. Do I have a bolster? When did I get one? I opened my eyes and saw Mew's face. 'An angel, Mine - ow, not yet' I got distracted by his Angel-like face but I snapped back to reality when I feel that he is hugging my waist and he unconsciously tightened it when I moved a bit.

Wait, why is he here? A flashed of last night's memory suddenly hit me. 'Oh, fvck Gulf! What have you done? You're shameless.' My face heats up like it's burning. I just want to pretend to be dead. Urgh. I tried detaching his arms from my waist to slip from his embrace but he didn't let me go. He opened his eyes and still groggy.

"Don't go yet. Stay" he said, Closing his eyes again and he buried his face to my neck.

"Phi... I wanna take a bath, I smell like booze. I'll prepare breakfast afterwards." I actually just wanted slip and hide somewhere. I'm ashamed of what I've done last night. I should have just forgotten those. I can pretend but I guess it's too late now.

"Let's talk first." He pulls me to sit while his arm's still on my waist. Ugh, My head just throbbed. I look straight to his eyes and he laughed.

"I know, your head might be killing you right now. Now go and Take a bath, I'll go prepare the breakfast so you can take your meds. I'll use your kitchen okay?" He kissed my forehead. My heart is beating so incredibly fast again, like always, P'Mew you're not good for my heart. 'Do I have heart disease? Maybe My heart's palpitating due to too much dosage of P'Mew?'

I took a bath for god knows how long that made P'Mew knock twice to check if I'm still alive inside. Once I'm out of the rest room, I found eggs, bacon, fried rice and milk on the table. 'You're so husband material, my husband - soon to be, I hope.' I mentally slapped myself to quit day dreaming and face reality instead. He motioned for me to sit 'it's my apartment as far as I can remember?'. We finished breakfast and I offered to do the dishes since he cooked and it's my home for heavens sake. After I've placed the last plate he hugged me from behind, so clingy.

"Gulf, let's talk" I swallowed an imaginary hugh thing. Nevous is understatement of what I am feeling right now. I felt suffocated, my heart's beating so fast, butterflies in my stomach maybe its no longer a butterfly, It might be a fvckin bird in my stomach that's tryna go out. I might collapse any moment yet I managed to get water and I tried breathing in and out. Sh*t I'm this close to having anxiety attack thank god he didn't noticed.

"don't be to anxious, I won't eat you..." after few seconds he added "...yet" ghad, you're not helping P'Mew. We sit on the bed facing each other and silence takes over, no one's saying a word.

"About last night..." he started, okay? I'm red as a tomato now, he chuckled at the sight of me.

"I like you... I guess?" I continued.

"You like to answer or say uncertain words" he laughed then "but I got your point baby" he winked, what did I do to deserve this?

"so I take this as you remembered what happened last night right?" 'what happened last night?' can I panic?

"I mean, your actions last night" he added, this guy really likes to tease me. I just nodded.

"So? Can I court you? You know I like you. Let's get to know each other" He smiled. I can sense the sincerity in his tone, I can also see it in his eyes.

"...but you're my instructor?"

"you'll graduate next semester right?" he said without breaking the eye contact.

"We'll be getting to know each other for that long?" He laughed.

"Uh? What's funny?"

"You! Look at your face, you look dissatisfied hahaha..." He laughed for hell knows how many minutes, I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 'that's more than 6 months! I can't wait that long'

"You're my Assistant now right? So, no one will suspect us if we're together." he winked, now he is flirting with me. This jerk.

"hmmm..." I just hummed.

We cuddled all day until dawn since P'Mew needs to go home. He said he has things to settle. We were given a break from the bar to officially start the following week.

I texted mild if he wants to hang out with but he said he is busy so I just choose to sleep instead.

The next morning I visited the orphanage where I grew up. I used my bike, I rarely or I should say I'm not fond using this one but since It's faster than riding a bus I used it anyway.

"P'Kana~" the kids approached me once I parked my bike. I played with them, give them fruits that I bought on the way and helped to cook for everyone.

Wherever I go, It never felt like I really belong in that place. I'm always longing. There's this empty part in my heart that I cannot fill. Nothing can.

After helping with the dishes I excused myself and went to my room. I always have a room here, this room feels like home. There's a bed good for 1 person only, there's an old drawer beside the bed with the lamp above it, racks full of books. I reached and opened the bottom drawer, It's always lock and I have the key with me always, its my lucky charm. I grabbed the book with a lock, the lock for this one is missing, I don't know where to find it.

"It's always with you, inside you. Follow your heart, look deeper and you will see it, look into your heart and you will find the answer to your question" The tears strum through my face as I read the phrase. I don't know what happened to me, everything doesn't feel right. Nothing is.

As I traced my hand on name written in there "Natharin"

~~~~~~

//Okayyyyy~
So I messed up with work today. I might get fired. Pray for me.

Question I've got is.

Do you guys want me to add smuts? (not that I've have written one but I would like to try to)

Also sorry again for some grammatical errors or some typo errors.

I just want to add this but this chapter is not yet done. I was kinda frustrated earlier. So wait for 4.1 🙈 I have different plan for chapter 4 just that I messed up with work that my mind is clouded with emotions.