Part 21: The End

// I planned to finish this by weekend but I have prior engagement, I might be too busy by then.

Thank you for all your supports, comments and votes. Thank you for staying with me all throughout. I'm crying 😭

I know my story is somewhat messed up, as well as my writing. Thank you for understanding. Love love ♥️

@am_sandhya I would like to thank you for reading this from the very very start 😅 and to everyone too.

Lastly, please go check out my other stories "Let me Love you" and "My Celebrity Boyfriend"  //

~~~~~~~~

No one's POV.

Everyone’s busy with preparations for the wedding of the century. Famous politicians and VVIP's are invited to the said wedding.

"Mild! Bright! Did you finish preparing the twins?" Gulf asked, the ceremony will start in an hour.

"Yes! We have everything covered. Go and have your hair fixed already or your husband-to-be will back out seeing your ugly face" Bright laughed. This fvcker always messes up with me. Just so you wait on your own wedding, Gulf said to himself. 

It's just a simple but elegant garden wedding. Mew want it to be extra special but Gulf wants a simple wedding so they've decided to have a garden wedding with sunflowers surrounding the venue. The arc is filled with leaves arranged beautifully and some flowers tucked in.

The ever know it all kaownah is the one who almost arranged everything. He became the wedding coordinator / organiser. Everything's perfect as it should be, he made it sure.

Mew's wearing a suit that actually matches with Gulf's. He is standing waiting for his husband-to-be with Run on his side as his bestman.

The twins walked in, Ian's holding a small basket of petals and Tharn's holding the rings. They're so cute and so little at the age of one, the twins can already walk and speak some words. Bright and Mild behind them, guiding them just incase.

Once the kids reached him. He kissed them and have the twins guided by the two to sit. Mild and Bright tapped his shoulder, he is thankful for this two who is always with Gulf before he came into his life.

It's time for Gulf's entourage. He looks gorgeous and amazing, he looks ethereal, an angel that descended from heaven. The beauty that is too good to be true.

As he slowly walked down the isle with his parents side by side, all eyes on him. His soon to be husband's eyes is also glistening with tears.

"Mew, I know you will but please take care of my son okay? I'm ready 24/7 to take him back if you hurt him." Mew just nodded and smiled on Gulf's father's threat.

"I, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, will be your lawful husband and will be your guide in the dark path as you are to me. Before you came into my life, everything is a mess and then when you came you arranged everything into place. You heal my heart and teach me how to love without reservation. You're my oxygen and my home. I will forever treasure you and our kids. I promise to be always with you no matter how difficult the problem we are going to face in the future. I love you and thank you for staying with me forever. Hold my hand as we go through this. I love you until the end of this world" He slids the ring in Gulf's finger while the other tears up.

"I, Gulf Kanawut, will be your lawful husband and promise to stay with you no matter how hard the situation is. I will be always your light and will guide you to the promise of forever. Thank you for making my dreams come true. You tore all the walls that I've built and I am thankful for that. I will always love you and our kids until my last breath. Let us stay in love and face tomorrow with stronger resolve, hand in hand. I love you so much more than words can express." He slide the ring in Mew's finger and gave his husband a sweet smile.

"With the power bestowed upon me, I declare you husbands. You may now kiss"

Mew inched closer to Gulf and kissed him for the first time as husbands. Everyone clapped their hands with tears on their eyes. Finally, the two is wedded and promised to stay with each other for the rest of their life.

"I would like to get everyone's attention" Mild started. Gulf and Bright face palmed. "To my wedded best friend. Why?" everyone laughed "I'm kidding. You, who is such a dork and doesn't like to socialise with other people but is also hopeless romantic found someone who tore the walls you have built, I'm so happy for you. I feel like a mother here now. You two should stay in love and talk every arguments and problems, communication is the key. Don't let the other go to sleep with heavy heart. Again, I'm happy for you two! Okay imma cry but no so, CHEERS!" he raised his glass and everyone follows. Gulf mouthed him a 'Thank you'.

"Bright, do you have anything to say to him? We are his parents you know?" Mild whispered to Bright.

"Nah, I have nothing to say. As long as he is not hurt P'Mew will be safe." He said a little bit louder for the married couple to hear. "Also, they have to let me borrow the twins" Mild just snorted.

"I have something to say." Kaownah stands up "I may not be either of the married couple's best friend but I am their friend. As I am with you two for at least two years, I can see that your love and need for each other is deep. Please stay that way. Gulf, like what I've told you before, I am always one call away. So if this dork hurt you, just call me. Stay in love, have a lot of kids! You have my blessings" Mild and Run laughed at him. Kaow just snickered.

The two went to honeymoon sponsored by Kaownah. They want to bring the twins with them but Bright insisted that they should just leave them with him. It's just a two week honeymoon since they can't afford to be away with their kids that long.

They went to Maldives, they have the whole resort to themselves. As what Kaownah said "You can have sex anywhere and no one will disturb you two" might really happen, knowing how hungry Mew for his wife is.

( You can imagine it 😂)

The road is not always clear and mught be bumpy but with each other to balance things out, everything will eventually go smooth.
There are dark days but with their light beside them, they can surely make it through.
The promise of forever, not everyone can comply with that. Just staying in love is all what you need.
A choice is different than a mistake and there no such thing as accident in love. We make everything right.

~~~~~

And that's a wrap! Its the end y'all.

I actually want to add smuts for the honeymoon but... Hahaha

Thank you for staying with me.

Love lots ♥️