Part 16: The Last Kiss.

// I don't know what to say now 😂//

~~~

No one's POV.

Two weeks. Two weeks have passed and neither Gulf or Mew made a move. Neither of the two have the Guts to contact the other and neither of the two went to the university, afraid that they might bump to each other.

Gulf stays in his family house with Bright and Mild. He tried to send the two home assuring them that he will be fine but they don't want to leave him. Boat sometimes visits since his boyfriend also stays in Gulf's parents house. No one mentioned about Mew and his relationship with Gulf. Afraid that Gulf will lock himself up again in the room without eating and talking to anyone.

Gulf's POV.

It's been two weeks and he haven't contacted me yet. Does he know? How? I want to call him but I'm too afraid and too coward. Why does life hate me like this? Am I not allowed to be happy? I'm tired.

*ding*

Thursday Afternoon, a notification sound from my phone woke me up from my nightmare. A nightmare that is about to be a reality.

"Mae..." It's still awkward and I'm still not used to call her that. "I'll go to my dorm. I need to get some of my things. I might also stay there for a day or so, I don't know but I'll be back" I said. I actually don't know if I can hold it, my place is full of memories of me and Mew.

"We'll come with you" Mild said. I know what he is thinking but I don't want company right now. I need to do this on my own.

I shake my head. "I'll do this alone. *gulp* just... just let me. I need to do this"

"Keep your line open okay? You can always call us if something happens, okay?" I know they're just concerned and I'm thankful for that but I have to do this. I have to face this. I can see the pain in my mother's eyes, she just nodded slowly. I smiled, smile like hiding my pain but still failed to do so.

The sun have set when I got the courage to enter my apartment. It's dark, just like what I'm feeling right now. I feel so empty. I want to cry but I have no more tears to shed.

As much as I don't want to, I turned the lights on.

He is here. He's here sitting on the couch still facing down, not bothered by the sudden light that engulfed the place. I walked to him and stand in front of him, he slowly lift his head up to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy, was he crying? The dark circles around his eyes can't go unnoticed.

He is just staring at me, I did the same. Neither of us break the eye contact and for hell knows how long, he finally spoke.

"I miss you..."

"I... I..." I stuttered, I don't know what to say. I want to say 'I miss you too' cause hell yeah, I really do but I can't. It feels so wrong.

"Let's elope Gulf" My eyes went wide. What is he thinking?

"P'Mew..."

"Don't leave me Gulf... I can't and don't want to live without you" He is crying again. Please, don't do this.

"You know I love you right? I love you more than you can think of, but this isn't right"

"No... Gulf, no... I don't want to lose you" I don't want to as well, I want you by my side always, Mew.

"No one's losing anyone... After all we are still... brothers" I feel like choking from my own words. The word 'brother' left a bitter taste on me.

He stands up abruptly and kissed me. How I missed this but it's wrong, this is wrong. I pushed him hard but he's so sturdy and too strong for me.

He keeps kissing me, I can taste the saltiness of his tears blend in the exchange of salivas. I finally gave in and return his kiss. I swallowed all his hics and sobs.

He pull away for a bit, caressed my face. If under a different circumstances, I would love to stay with him, Fight for him, If.

"I love you Gulf" He said, looking into my eyes. His eyes screaming pain, disappointment, sadness. It can't be helped, we're helpless.

I pull him and attach our lips again with so much urgency. I love you, I always do and always will.

He carried me to the bedroom discarding our clothes on the way.

We are both naked. I run my hands through his body from his neck, to his chest, his abs, his back trying to imprint everything into my brain.

He started kissing my neck down to my nipples, leaving hickeys and bite marks here and there. I moaned to the sensation he is giving me.

His hand is playing with my other cherry while his mouth licking and sucking the other one. His other hand roams and found his place, he played on my hard and leaking member moving his hand up and down.

"...P'Mew....ahh" So much lust. So much sadness. So much pain.

He prepared me, I don't know for how long. All I can think is the sensation he is giving me. His attention on my love hole while playing on my member.

Once satisfied, he placed himself ready to take me and slowly thrusts until he is all in. May nails digging his back, I don't care and he doesn't care.

He started thrusting faster and rougher. Both of our gasps, moans and groans echoed the room. We finally reached the climax. This time he didn't used a condom. I can feel his heat inside me. I want to keep it inside for as long as I can but I can't.

He slowly pull out and lay down beside me. His eyes were closed while his tears starts to flow again. He shifts and hugged me tightly as he could with no intention of letting go.

"I love you baby... No matter what happen, I love you and I will always be yours" I didn't know but my tears starts falling too. I tried to keep it low so he won't notice it. His eyes were still close and after few minutes, I can feel that has he fallen asleep.

I kissed him and closed my eyes too, I will try to sleep too.

It's still dark outside. The man of my dreams sleeping beside me. I slowly and carefully removed his hands on my body and went to the bathroom to have myself cleaned and put on clean clothes. I put some of my things on my travel bag.

I went to him, covers him with the blanket and pecked on his lips. The last kiss.

"I love you. Goodbye my love. Goodbye brother" I whispered into his ears while trying to suppress my tears.

~

Both of their tears falls as one left with some of his things while the other pretends to sleep. A cruel world indeed.

~~~~~
// just a short update! Was I able to portray their emotions properly?

Not sure if this story will reach 25 part. We're nearing the end y'all

What do you guys think? How was it?

Love lots.